Claimed: An Average Mock Draft

Higgins

An Average Mock Draft

Tomorrow is the big night when all the prospects that have been earning TPE for the past few months will find out which VHL team they will be joining. This draft class has shaped into one of the best we have had in terms of depth in quite a while. This is only the beginning for them though as the hard work only begins when you get drafted, in order to make a capable VHL player a lot more training is needed, but don't worry there will be lots of time and opportunities if you stay active, even if it is a welfare claim. The ball is in your court and the league will be what you can make of it, if you put in the work you will be noticed and you will soon find yourself in a position of ultimate power and before you know it, you'll be leading a full blown coup-d'etat against the current commissioners. With the new TPE updating scale for attributes coming into effect this season, this draft class has an opportunity like none other. They will be the first group to have their entire careers under the new rules, and it will benefit them greatly as the older players in their 7th and 8th seasons will be weaker than they usually would be in seasons gone by.

I'm a GM in the league, with two first round picks to boot, so I have a major interest in this draft. So to avoid spoiling any selections, even if I do not know who I'm going to be selecting right now, I will do an average mock draft. I've calculated the average selection in all the previous media spot mock drafts for each player, there was a total of 18 mock drafts that I used in my calculations. I also updated the draft order because there was some trades featuring many of the first round picks. No longer Riga, New York or Stockholm in the first round, say hello to Seattle, Calgary, and a double down on Davos.

1st

:tor: TORONTO LEGION :tor:

3785.png

Fook Yu

Average Draft Position: 2.30

@tfong

2nd

:que: QUEBEC CITY MEUTE :que:

3992.png

Torstein Ironside

Average Draft Position: 2.39

@DollarAndADream

3rd

:hel: HELSINKI TITANS:hel:

4581.png

Markus King

Average Draft Position: 3.69

@Kendrick

4th

:sea: SEATTLE BEARS :sea:

6795.png

Alexsei Federov

Average Draft Position: 4.47

@Banackock

5th

:dav:DAVOS DYNAMO :dav:

5837.png

Shawn Gretzky

Average Draft Position: 4.56

@TheLastOlympian07

6th

:sea: SEATTLE BEARS :sea:

5370.png

Hudson Abbott

Average Draft Position: 4.94

@Bushito

7th

:hel: HELSINKI TITANS:hel:

5465.png

Pablo

Average Draft Position: 6.5

@Pablo

8th

:dav:DAVOS DYNAMO :dav:

4771.png

Rudolph Schmeckeldorf

Average Draft Position: 7.6428571

@Corco

9th

:cal: CALGARY WRANGLERS:cal:

7093.png

Verner Reinholdt

Average Draft Position: 7.6428570

@Devise

10th

:cal: CALGARY WRANGLERS:cal:

4808.png

Vernon Von Axelberry

Average Draft Position: 8.67

@BobertZ

11 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Well luckily those 8 games would belong to my backup. You know I'm a starter. Something you clearly wouldn't ever be.

That's cute, HSK G1 lead the league with a .959 save percentage when you were pulled. And how the heck did you start all 72 games this season after what Beketov wrote and the resim. I'm surprised Higgins started you over HSK G1.

7 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

That's cute, HSK G1 lead the league with a .959 save percentage when you were pulled. And how the heck did you start all 72 games this season after what Beketov wrote and the resim. I'm surprised Higgins started you over HSK G1.

I see you can't read for shit.

4 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

I see you can't read for shit.

More like I mixed you up for some G1 in the VHLM because VHLM is where it's at now, and Moon isn't someone people talk about. Hear anyone talking about Fred Brathwaite in the NHL? 

8 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

More like I mixed you up for some G1 in the VHLM because VHLM is where it's at now, and Moon isn't someone people talk about. Hear anyone talking about Fred Brathwaite in the NHL? 

I hear no one talking of Clarence Fong :lol:

• Commissioner

Helsinki drafts King then picks me up in FA and dumps Moon on waivers where he belongs. Gets an actual starter the next two seasons and a goalie ready to take over immediately after. Acquires first ever 4-peat and makes history. Moon cries himself to sleep. The end.

35 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Helsinki drafts King then picks me up in FA and dumps Moon on waivers where he belongs. Gets an actual starter the next two seasons and a goalie ready to take over immediately after. Acquires first ever 4-peat and makes history. Moon cries himself to sleep. The end.

Helsinki doesn't waste a pick or salary cap on either of you :lol: