CGY/NYA ; S53 off-season

eaglesfan036

I accept. Glad to welcome @JardyB10 to the team. There are some good picks in this draft that I know for a fact Calgary is getting here. But ultimately I wanted a player who would be a littler more further along TPE wise, and I feel that S53 of Sharpe compliments Shankly and Power a lot better than 54 does with the make up of our team and how competitive we are now. 

Eaglesfan did real good here, haha! I almost feel bad. Enough so that if everyone is getting a full re-roll with the update scale changes, I'll at least put my offensive attributes back to what they currently are.

Conflicted feelings here because it's no secret that it always brings me satisfaction when New York (and Vasteras) fail, but I'm excited to be a piece of a potential threepeat, maybe even the first fourpeat! But I won't get too ahead of myself. For now it's time for a massive update to begin the career of the league's first high TPE one-way forward! That one way being fucking people up.

13 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Eaglesfan did real good here, haha! I almost feel bad. Enough so that if everyone is getting a full re-roll with the update scale changes, I'll at least put my offensive attributes back to what they currently are.

Conflicted feelings here because it's no secret that it always brings me satisfaction when New York (and Vasteras) fail, but I'm excited to be a piece of a potential threepeat, maybe even the first fourpeat! But I won't get too ahead of myself. For now it's time for a massive update to begin the career of the league's first high TPE one-way forward! That one way being fucking people up.

New York sabotage, stage one initiate.