Shawn Muller Retires

TheLastOlympian07

Sad day, My best player ever is forced to retire. It was a great ride. Thanks for Seattle for drafting me 4th overall. @Mike may you return one day and show that I never let you down with all the faith you put into me at 4th OA. Sorry I couldn't make it back to Seattle for you @Banackock maybe Gretzky can make it up to ya if he gets drafted there. Thanks to @Gooningitup for trading for me as I had a great time there for my 1 1/4 seasons and our cup run. Sorry we couldn't win it for you :( Thanks to @Toast for believing in me for our two Cup runs and getting me that S51 Cup. Was the best part of Mullers career. and finally thanks to @Advantage for signing me for my last season. Too bad we couldn't win Vasteras/Stockholm its first cup since S26. 

Thanks to all my former teammates and every member who was around for Muller's career even if it was for trash talk. It was a great ride and I really enjoyed it. Felt great to prove to you guys and myself that I can make a good player and stay active for the duration of an 8 Season career. Hopefully on to bigger and better things with Shawn Gretzky. :) 

tl/dr Muller retired. thanks a bunch of GM's and players. Gretzky will be better

1 minute ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

Sad day, My best player ever is forced to retire. It was a great ride. Thanks for Seattle for drafting me 4th overall. @Mike may you return one day and show that I never let you down with all the faith you put into me at 4th OA. Sorry I couldn't make it back to Seattle for you @Banackock maybe Gretzky can make it up to ya if he gets drafted there. Thanks to @Gooningitup for trading for me as I had a great time there for my 1 1/4 seasons and our cup run. Sorry we couldn't win it for you :( Thanks to @Toast for believing in me for our two Cup runs and getting me that S51 Cup. Was the best part of Mullers career. and finally thanks to @Advantage for signing me for my last season. Too bad we couldn't win Vasteras/Stockholm its first cup since S26. 

Thanks to all my former teammates and every member who was around for Muller's career even if it was for trash talk. It was a great ride and I really enjoyed it. Felt great to prove to you guys and myself that I can make a good player and stay active for the duration of an 8 Season career. Hopefully on to bigger and better things with Shawn Gretzky. :) 

tl/dr Muller retired. thanks a bunch of GM's and players. Gretzky will be better

FU for not mentioning me talking you into joining me in two different teams.

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

I was really disappointed reading this and no mention of @Molholt and @frescoelmo. Good career, but a really shitty going out speech.

It's been said too much. but you know wat for old times sake

Muller > Blacker @frescoelmo

Muller > Parechkin @DollarAndADream

@Molholt sucks for not drafting me. 

12 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

It's been said too much. but you know wat for old times sake

Muller > Blacker @frescoelmo

Muller > Parechkin @DollarAndADream

@Molholt sucks for not drafting me. 

u-mad-bro-again.jpg

the salt is plentiful with this one

Edited by frescoelmo