Edition 325

STZ

Essentially @Da Trifecta you are often ignorant because you try to carry an opinion on subjects when you yourself admit to having zero knowledge about them. Your a typical Trump supporter through and through. You believe we are telling you, that you don't have a right to an opinion. We aren't. We are only saying that running your mouth on topics when you aren't remotely educated on them is ignorant.

Just now, Devise said:

Essentially @Da Trifecta you are often ignorant because you try to carry an opinion on subjects when you yourself admit to having zero knowledge about them. Your a typical Trump supporter through and through. You believe we are telling you, that you don't have a right to an opinion. We aren't. We are only saying that running your mouth on topics when you aren't remotely educated on them is ignorant.

Alright we get it you don't like Trump. Can you fuck off with mentioning him? Seriously your ignorance of him is a little bit irritating right now. Also I am very seldom ignorant so get that correct. I am very educated on a lot more shit than you may think so take what you say with a grain of salt please.

15 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Alright we get it you don't like Trump. Can you fuck off with mentioning him? Seriously your ignorance of him is a little bit irritating right now. Also I am very seldom ignorant so get that correct. I am very educated on a lot more shit than you may think so take what you say with a grain of salt please.

I never said you weren't. Also I actually have no issues with Trump, just people who feel that because he got elected they need to remind everyone they have a right to express any opinion they want because a vocal minority of "lib-tards" tried to go all SJW on them and silence them. That doesn't mean everyone is doing that to you all the time. 

I just don't see why you feel the need to regardless of what your educated on willingly go into a situation you admit your ignorant of but still talk shit and throw shade around it. All your doing is trying to create conflict for your own amusement. (Actually I'm being ignorant here, sorry. I don't really know why you want to create this conflict because I don't know you well enough. So take my speculative comment as only that, as I'm just trying to guess why you feel the need to continue to post ignorant comments towards other members that continues to draw up this kind of bullshit.)