S53 VHLM Achievement Tracker Payouts

Banackock

:vhlm:S53 VHLM Achievement Tracker Payouts :vhlm:

Please link this page when updating your player. If I have made any mistakes, please inform me and i'll gladly look into it. Good luck to everyone on this list moving into the VHL next season, and for those who aren't, hopefully you'll see 20 TPE come your way next season! 

:brm:Brampton Blades :brm:

Roman Sokolov - 20 tpe 

Markus King - 20 tpe  

Marc-Alexandre Leblanc - 20 tpe

Aleksei Federov - 20 tpe

Diego Jokinen - 15 tpe 

Verner Reinholdt  - 6 tpe

Slava Aleksei - 5 tpe

:osl:Oslo Storm:osl:

Vernon Von Axelberry - 20 tpe

:ott:Ottawa Lynx :ott:

Hudson Abbott - 20 tpe 

Jacob - 20 tpe 

John Locke - 20 tpe 

Fook Yu - 20 tpe

Luigi De Rossi - 20 tpe

Journeyman - 20 tpe

Takashi Fujimoto - 18 tpe

Pablo - 17 tpe 

Jon Snow - 5 tpe

:yuk:Yukon Rush :yuk:

Fredinamijs Krīgars - 20 tpe 

Torstein Ironside - 20 tpe

Shawn Gretzky - 16 tpe

Rudolph Schmeckeldorf - 14 tpe

Luca Volkov - 12 tpe

10 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

Why isn't Axelberry on it?

It wouldn't matter because unless you are going to the VHL you'd have to sacrifice this and the predictions TPE if I recall. Otherwise you'd have too many "earned" TPE rewards.

@Banackock, our glorious and omnipotent green leader, could you allow me to claim my 20 TPE even though I didn't post the tracker until a moment ago? I even did the math for you! My post is HERE.

I'll accept your decision either way, but will definitely love you more if it's in my favour!

4 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

@Banackock, our glorious and omnipotent green leader, could you allow me to claim my 20 TPE even though I didn't post the tracker until a moment ago? I even did the math for you! My post is HERE.

I'll accept your decision either way, but will definitely love you more if it's in my favour!

A reminder to players that if you wish to receive these payouts for your player (which are an extra bonus and extremely beneficial to your career without having to do anything), you need to post in this thread prior to VHLM playoffs finishing. While an exception should not be made, I'm going to play the nice guy role and allow it this one time to say thank you for all that you do on the site. 

Now, if anyone else missed the opportunity, post in the above thread within the next 24 hours. It would not be fair to grant a one time "pass" for one and not all. If not within 24 hours, gate is closed and you can try again next season.

For future reference, there will be no more "free passes". You all know the rules as they're clearly stated. If a post is not made in the appropriate thread prior to the VHLM playoffs ending for that season, you will not be able to claim the achievement tracker TPE.

With that said,

Motherfucker Sharpe - 20 tpe. 

:cheers:

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

This was S53 just for the record

I'm an idiot. The good news is I just realized i never claimed my S53 tracker.

Edited by Kyle

15 hours ago, Kyle said:

I'm an idiot. The good news is I just realized i never claimed my S53 tracker.

So you swapped positions or is it a new player? If it's a new player and this tracker was for a previous player, it is no longer claimable. 

6 hours ago, Banackock said:

So you swapped positions or is it a new player? If it's a new player and this tracker was for a previous player, it is no longer claimable. 

Why would it be for a new player? I've been around awhile I know that's not allowed, don't worry.

Edited by Kyle

• Frank unpinned this topic