STO/SEA ; S53 Off-Season

Advantage

• Commissioner
13 hours ago, Devise said:

New harsher update scale says otherwise. :(

I've factored that into the equation, I was using the new scale when I did my calculations.

With the player store purchases I've made I calculate I'll need around 90-100 TPE to get all my stats back up (I don't recall the exact amount, 96 maybe). Right now I'm at 76 and that doesn't count predictions (which I have tripled) or training camp. So that should be around 20 TPE total right there. I'll be just fine come the start of the season.

I mean, my math could be off, I'm notoriously bad at it, however I'm not concerned. Yeah I'm going to lose some points because of the conversion but so is everyone else so I doubt I'll be losing THAT MUCH extra.

Edited by Beketov

I get the rule saying GM player must be in his own team so he doesn't long-term tank but what is the reasoning behind a traded GM player being required to retire? Is it because that player was allocated to the team initially and not drafted so it's not fair?

2 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

I get the rule saying GM player must be in his own team so he doesn't long-term tank but what is the reasoning behind a traded GM player being required to retire? Is it because that player was allocated to the team initially and not drafted so it's not fair?

Loosely yeah. The reason for it is that a GM can only have one GM Player and technically if he trades his GM Player away he doesn't have a GM Player with the franchise, thus he has to retire the old GM Player and create a new one.