STO/SEA ; S53 Off-Season

Advantage

3 minutes ago, Streetlite said:

Can he even recreate? That'd be players in consecutive seasons. Truthfully I don't feel as though it's a big problem, but did we actually amend a rule to make it okay? @Will @Higgins

He'd have to, but I agree we haven't really amended that rule.

Then again the rule is in place so that GM's don't leave their franchise hanging, because we want all franchises to have at least one franchise player to build around.

9 minutes ago, Streetlite said:

Can he even recreate? That'd be players in consecutive seasons. Truthfully I don't feel as though it's a big problem, but did we actually amend a rule to make it okay? @Will @Higgins

You're the one who stated I need a GM player at all times. ;) 

Draper said it's fine I will til the draft.

Happy to be here. I tried to get here by trade last season but there was no space so I was glad Seattle pulled the trigger. Happy to play for this franchise and the only way I will leave is either with a cup or with forced retirement. Lets go for it guys :)

Just now, gregreg said:

It's the VHL of course we don't actually follow rules :lol:

I'm going to create a 3rd player cause who is going to stop me

Pretty much, but what rules would I not be following?

1. GM's need a GM player at all times.

2. GM's don't have to follow the 3 seasons wait.

3. You're able to recreate after retiring a player. 

DAD did it with his players? Ironside just being drafted, Boeser being in the next one as his GM player.. lol

5 minutes ago, Banackock said:

@gregreg @Kendrick

Also,

Torstein Ironside and Bo Boeser?

Boeser is his recreate after Parechkin so he had to wait until Parechkin was retired, can't have three players in the system. He created him right after retiring Parechkin as well.

Just now, Banackock said:

Pretty much, but what rules would I not be following?

1. GM's need a GM player at all times.

2. GM's don't have to follow the 3 seasons wait.

3. You're able to recreate after retiring a player. 

DAD did it with his players? Ironside just being drafted, Boeser being in the next one as his GM player.. lol

Who knew GMs didn't have to wait? New rules/made up rules come in all the time. Hard to keep up. 

Just now, Kendrick said:

Boeser is his recreate after Parechkin so he had to wait until Parechkin was retired, can't have three players in the system. He created him right after retiring Parechkin as well.

I see no rule against it, so see no reason not. I don't have to wait 3 seasons and need a GM player. When my next player is in the VHL, Wolf will be retired.

Unfair to GM's. So I enter a rebuild and that's it? Why not give Wolf one chance to win?

1 minute ago, gregreg said:

Who knew GMs didn't have to wait? New rules/made up rules come in all the time. Hard to keep up. 

Anything relevant going to be said or just continuous pouting?

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

I see no rule against it, so see no reason not. I don't have to wait 3 seasons and need a GM player. When my next player is in the VHL, Wolf will be retired.

Unfair to GM's. So I enter a rebuild and that's it? Why not give Wolf one chance to win?

You see no rule against 3 players? I mean...I do. In regards to waiting, I already shared my thoughts on that above. I don't think you should wait until the trade deadline, you create now and you're good, because technically Wolf is retired right now and plays out his season in Stockholm anyways.

The fact is you don't have a player on Seattle right now, which is fine but you do have to retire Wolf right now as well. Hell I'm no the team that Wolf is going to, so why would I want to have this trade cancelled.

Just now, gregreg said:

Just trying to make sure this is legal. I have no problem with the trade. 

I don't see why it wouldn't be. At this point, there's no ruling on it. By trading Wolf, I announced his retirement. He's no longer my GM player as he's been dealt. Wored by you and Draper, I need a GM player at all times. Draper allowed me to wait until after the draft to recreate.

Pretty simple.

Just now, Kendrick said:

You see no rule against 3 players? I mean...I do. In regards to waiting, I already shared my thoughts on that above. I don't think you should wait until the trade deadline, you create now and you're good, because technically Wolf is retired right now and plays out his season in Stockholm anyways.

The fact is you don't have a player on Seattle right now, which is fine but you do have to retire Wolf right now as well. Hell I'm no the team that Wolf is going to, so why would I want to have this trade cancelled.

I don't see the rule. I offered to wait until trade deadline tbh to recreate

I recreated from a goalie to Wolf to help Seattle. Now, due to a rebuild, I have to retire my player early AGAIN to help the team.. I'd like a shot at the cup ad one extra season. Not having to retire my player every time I hit a rebuild..

Wolf's retired the moment he's traded. I will recreate (as directed by Draper) after the draft :P