STO/SEA ; S53 Off-Season

Advantage

19 minutes ago, Jericho said:

accept.

"And the top GM of the year goes to.....Kyle Snow. Congrats Kyle do you have any words for us?"

"Kyle: Pew, pew, pew!"

Also Stocklhom takes fire for a Cup immediately after they lose. Gotta love that tenacity, grab the top two forwards on the only major rebuilding club just as we get popping. This off-season may be one to remember for sure. 

Edited by Devise

Just now, Devise said:

And the top GM of the year goes to.....

Also Stocklhom takes fire for a Cup immediately after they lose. Gotta love that tenacity, grab the top two forwards on the only major rebuilding club just as we get popping. This off-season may be one to remember for sure. 

Gotta make it worth Kohler's time.

To be honest we got lucky go to 7 with how much better your 4-5-6 forwards were. Gap closes a bit next season with Finn and Dragonslayer starting to pop off.

Just now, Jericho said:

Gotta make it worth Kohler's time.

To be honest we got lucky go to 7 with how much better your 4-5-6 forwards were. Gap closes a bit next season with Finn and Dragonslayer starting to pop off.

Why do you think I so badly wanted it this season? You young clubs scare me with every passing season, gotta win while I can, even with my window still open you guys are starting to climb through if you catch my drift. :P 

Accepted. Unfortunate to retire, but excited to go to Stockholm and chase the cup with the guys there. Figured with the rebuild, no point holding onto Wolf. His "pass first" type of career has prevented him from possibly loading up on points, but I created him as Seattle needed a center. Now, I'll recreate coming Trade Deadline likely. Gives me time to focus on Federov a bit more too.

2 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Accepted. Unfortunate to retire, but excited to go to Stockholm and chase the cup with the guys there. Figured with the rebuild, no point holding onto Wolf. His "pass first" type of career has prevented him from possibly loading up on points, but I created him as Seattle needed a center. Now, I'll recreate coming Trade Deadline likely. Gives me time to focus on Federov a bit more too.

Need a player to GM. 

Just now, Banackock said:

what?

Not sure if you can wait till the deadline line to recreate. You might have to for recreate rules but I'm pretty sure you have to have a player in the system to stay GM

now I could be wrong :idk:

Just now, gregreg said:

Not sure if you can wait till the deadline line to recreate. You might have to for recreate rules but I'm pretty sure you have to have a player in the system to stay GM

I checked the rules, couldn't find anything. I also have Federov, so technically I have a player - just not a GM player. 

6 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Just now, gregreg said:

That's correct. This rule was hashed out in Season 40 when I tried to acquire Lennox Moher and Coachreilly wanted to wait until the deadline to recreate, long story short he wasn't allowed. You need a GM player in the system at all times. 

5 minutes ago, Advantage said:

Yeah I just don't see S55 being as deep and while it's tough to move the 6th overall this season..potentially 3 years of Maximoff was worth it in the end.

Great job with Lane in the playoffs by the way

Just now, Frank said:

That's correct. This rule was hashed out in Season 40 when I tried to acquire Lennox Moher and Coachreilly wanted to wait until the deadline to recreate, long story short he wasn't allowed. You need a GM player in the system at all times. 

Thank you Frank :drunk: