Hudson Abbott Pre- Draft Interview

Bushito

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Likewise. Doesn't bother me that it gets to you

Doesn't bother me either. You still with the singapore police service? Married to a model? Living in a mansion, driving a bentley? lol

3 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Doesn't bother me either. You still with the singapore police service? Married to a model? Living in a mansion, driving a bentley? lol

You know it. Making you look silly as a sheep

4 minutes ago, Bushito said:

I'd love to take a peak at that timeline

I'm sorry but you'd love to try to confirm a timeline about when someone on an internet forum found out you were pretending to be someone else on an internet forum, all in an effort to continue firing shots at someone over how many people before him had figured out you were a multi? I used this Gif on Pablo but it needs to be used again here.

53777-Chris-Evans-Captain-America-wh-rqA

6 minutes ago, Devise said:

I'm sorry but you'd love to try to confirm a timeline about when someone on an internet forum found out you were pretending to be someone else on an internet forum, all in an effort to continue firing shots at someone over how many people before him had figured out you were a multi? I used this Gif on Pablo but it needs to be used again here.

53777-Chris-Evans-Captain-America-wh-rqA

Yeah pretty much I don't believe a word he's saying, ever. I saw the facebook profile, lol.

12 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Yeah pretty much I don't believe a word he's saying, ever. I saw the facebook profile, lol.

Are you also this distrusting of yourself? Because I mean by your very own logic all it takes is for someone to pretend to be someone else on the internet to be considered "liar for life". So at that rate I guess we shouldn't ever believe a word your saying either. 

2 minutes ago, Devise said:

Are you also this distrusting of yourself? Because I mean by your very own logic all it takes is for someone to pretend to be someone else on the internet to be considered "liar for life". So at that rate I guess we shouldn't ever believe a word your saying either. 

you're*

4 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Yes, I needed my computer back

I grew up in Blackfalds it's a tough town. I remember a guy driving into the downtown Gas n Wash just through the whole building to rob it once. You sure this Scooter didn't just steal it from you and "say" he borrowed it? 

Just now, Devise said:

I grew up in Blackfalds it's a tough town. I remember a guy driving into the downtown Gas n Wash just through the whole building to rob it once. You sure this Scooter didn't just steal it from you and "say" he borrowed it? 

I've never heard anyone call Blackfalds a tough town, it's full of cream puffs

Just now, Bushito said:

I've never heard anyone call Blackfalds a tough town, it's full of cream puffs

How long have you lived there? Back before they had "new" Blackfalds across the highway it was pretty bad. Pretty much everyone I knew growing up who went to the old small Blackfalds school ended up in some gang, with multiple kids or some drug addiction. Skid row of skid row. It wasn't until I moved to a Red Deer school that I realized there was more to life than two trailer parks and tons of drunks/biker/wannabe gangs in one towns to see that the world was bigger than that stupid place. 

Sadly I can't hate on it now, like most places it did the whole renovate and improve thing, especially with the expansions across the highway. Still has those two useless trailer parks that I lived in when I was little though. Those thing need to be taken down imo.

1 minute ago, Devise said:

How long have you lived there? Back before they had "new" Blackfalds across the highway it was pretty bad. Pretty much everyone I knew growing up who went to the old small Blackfalds school ended up in some gang, with multiple kids or some drug addiction. Skid row of skid row. It wasn't until I moved to a Red Deer school that I realized there was more to life than two trailer parks and tons of drunks/biker/wannabe gangs in one towns to see that the world was bigger than that stupid place. 

Sadly I can't hate on it now, like most places it did the whole renovate and improve thing, especially with the expansions across the highway. Still has those two useless trailer parks that I lived in when I was little though. Those thing need to be taken down imo.

I just lived out there for a bit, I bought a house over in Anders in red deer last year. 1999 is when I first moved there and I was in red deer by 2002, But I was just working out there at the mod yard for a bit.

3 minutes ago, Devise said:

Learned more about you in one post than I have in how many pajodcast listens??

8 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Lmao yes hes gotta get his free pt every week somehow.

But the best part was I didnt need to read 3 paragraphs.

We all get one day of relief it seems. Today was our break

13 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Lmao yes hes gotta get his free pt every week somehow.

But the best part was I didnt need to read 3 paragraphs.

I write a mag article what planet are you on?