Hudson Abbott Pre- Draft Interview

Bushito

Elliotte Friedman - So you have made the jump into the top five of TPE earners for the season 54 draft, Are you plkeased with the season you've had in the VHLM? Do you feel like a top five draftee?

Hudson Abbott - Am I pleased with my season? What kind of question is that? Yeah I led all defensemen in regular season points, seventh in the league in points from the back end, Led the entire league in playoff points as a defenseman. When is the last time that has been done Friedman?

Elliotte Friedman - Actually Friedrich Muller did it in season 51.

Hudson Abbott - Who asked you anyway loser? Listen Muller had less points than I did and played two more games so I don't want to hear your bullshit. You asked me if I feel like a top five draftee. Well to be honest, NO I don't feel like a top five draftee, I feel like THE top draftee. Who do you think is better Friedman?

Elliotte Friedman - (Laughs) What about the top ranked prospect Markus King?

Hudson Abbott - What about him? He has 30 more practice hours than I do and yeah that is impressive. Considering he started six weeks before I did. Just taking my weekly minimum of 10 practice hours I'm ahead by 30 if we start at the same time.

Elliotte Friedman - His agency has how many players in the Hall of Fame now? Cmon man.

Hudson Abbott - When you stroke as much comish cock as this guy has... I'm joking you poor excuse for an interviewer but still I'm better. Fook Yu, we're tied in practice hours and he started six weeks before me. Federov is 12 practice hours behind me and he started 5 weeks before me. Ironside is 13 practice hours back and started 6 weeks prior to me. You are talking christmas bonus's these guys got and all kinds of other things I didn't see and if I had that 5-6 weeks I'd be in the 280's at this point so don't tell me about agencies and bullshit Friedman, the proof is in the pudding.

Elliotte Friedman - Where do you think you will be drafted?

Hudson Abbott - I don't know to be honest, I have been in contact with most teams and have told them all the same thing. They get three years of my time for drafting me and after that it's up to them to make me want to stay. I'm not asking a lot, have a competitive team and don't be a dick. If the team isn't competitive I will have no desire to stay. This player is going to be our agencies statement piece, Over 1,000 practice hours, multiple cups, league leading defender, trophies, you name it and I want it.

Elliotte Friedman - So with your agency, what the hell is actually going on there?

Hudson Abbott - Well we are Bushito agency, It was fun causing a little chaos and confusion while it lasted. Sterling knew who I was right off the start. Boubabi figured it out first without being told based off my graphic making. Then about three weeks later Kendrick came in with an oh shit I busted you and figured it out. By then there was half the league assuming I was Bushito But lets give Kendrick a hand regardless, good work Sherlock.

Elliotte Friedman - So seeing as that is cleared up now, do you have anything to say to the players you left behind TWICE as a general manager?

Hudson Abbott - Both times I left the site something dramatic happened in my life and I just didn't return, I'm not going into detail on either issue but I went about a month where I could not make it on and then you feel really bad and don't want to hear the bullshit so it's easier to stay away. But on that note since Kendrick asked me if I feel that being a GM in this league is easy. Yeah I do feel that being a GM is easy. Knight made one trade for Peters which was a great move and won the cup after I left. Seattle had zero trades or pick ups after I left and won a cup. Seattle had one player on the team or some shit when I took them over and 3 or 4 seasons later the had a cup. Both of those teams were stocked with assets when I left as well so cry me a river Kendrick. Am I sorry I left? Yes I am sorry to the league and especially the players on my team, even more so to @Da Trifecta. Do I think it's easy to be a GM? Yes. Do I think it's easy to create a goaltender? Fuck yes, if there weren't 18 professional level goaltenders already I would be one just to show you Kendrick, maybe my second player will be one in 2 more seasons, not sure. 

Elliotte Friedman - Speaking of becoming a GM, are you looking to get into that role for a third time? 

Hudson Abbott - I would love to if I'm being honest. I doubt the league would let me back into that position at this point. Maybe down the road if I prove myself. I'd say if I had put in a couple 1,000 plus TPE players and help the league out in some other ways as well as GMing Edmonton, I mean Olso and doing a great job then maybe I could do it again. I think Kendrick would be the biggest hurdle to jump. I mean the guy literally hates me and everyone here knows it despite what he said. The guy went from singing my praises and tagging me in articles to bashing me and not mentioning my player in another draft rankings after he figured I was Bushito. I mean I just led the league in playoff scoring and nothing in the draft ranking. Like I said earlier when I was GMing and had to leave for a month and then didn't want to listen to the bullshit if I came back so I just stayed away. What Bullshit do you think I was talking about? It's one member that makes me not like this league some times and he's a relentless little fucker and I may have left but at least my facebook is real not made up to impress high school kids.

3 minutes ago, Devise said:

:lol:

Fuck I didn't actually realize it WAS the good ol days. I may have to turn :nya: over to @ThePenultimateOlympian06 so he can feud with @gregreg again here. This thread should be interesting. I really hope it is worth a laugh. 

Good call! Except they're on the same team this time.

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

His need for attention is fantastic. We knew it was you all along anyways so no big surprise. Your hate for me kind of shown through from the start so it was easy to know who it was. Good stuff!

You had no idea, all along my ass, you mean after Booby told you, then you knew.

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

I do love though that the draft rankings themed just didn't involve your players name because they simply didn't apply to your player. But now that I know it bugs you, it works even better!

It doesn't bug me, I just know what's up and why the player is left off.

Just now, Bushito said:

You had no idea, all along my ass, you mean after Booby told you, then you knew.

No it was obviously because of your sigs well before you said anything. I even said it in the Brampton LR that you came right after me so it was clear you weren't some guy who bought a computer off Bushito. We had guessed it was you before you even clarified who you bought the computer from. But glad your personal shots are what keep you interested. I mean I'm having fun with the constant success anyways

Just now, Bushito said:

It doesn't bug me, I just know what's up and why the player is left off.

You think you do, but in reality your player just didn't fit into any of the descriptions. Take the latest one for example, your player didn't really lead in any attribute used for the player category.

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

No it was obviously because of your sigs well before you said anything. I even said it in the Brampton LR that you came right after me so it was clear you weren't some guy who bought a computer off Bushito. We had guessed it was you before you even clarified who you bought the computer from. But glad your personal shots are what keep you interested. I mean I'm having fun with the constant success anyways

So you figured it out when I told you about knowing you created a fake facebook 2 weeks ago or so.... sweet, 20 people knew before you did.

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

You think you do, but in reality your player just didn't fit into any of the descriptions. Take the latest one for example, your player didn't really lead in any attribute used for the player category.

whatever you need to tell yourself man

Just now, Bushito said:

So you figured it out when I told you about knowing you created a fake facebook 2 weeks ago or so.... sweet, 20 people knew before you did.

Nope well before that. As mentioned i put it in the Brampton LR awhile back before Boubs had took a crack at it. It was cool though

I'd love to take a peak at that timeline because Boubs said it week one and I remember him saying again in week 3 that I was here and you were all like "Oh shit it all make s sense now, I bet it is him."