Official Emoji Request Thread

Will

here is the problem so far:

1) do smileys auto size down to fit a standard when you upload them to the forum? Can you set the forum/message board to only allow certain dimensions for smileys?

2) you cannot overdo a forum's smiley database because having a huge amount of smileys, a majority of which never get used, is almost as bad as our current smiley situation.

I like kappa & maybe that DT smiley out of the ones posted thus far.

Edited by gorlab

Also the other logistical problem is that hockey players are, for some reason, way less expressive than like, actors or non-helmeted sport players. I spent awhile trying to find pictures of NHLers with emoting expressions  that I could cut out and submit, but it's like finding needles in a haystack compared to non-hockey player celebrities/sports figures.

Also NHL media / camera quality = shit.

Edited by gorlab

7 minutes ago, gorlab said:

here is the problem so far:

1) do smileys auto size down to fit a standard when you upload them to the forum? Can you set the forum/message board to only allow certain dimensions for smileys?

2) you cannot overdo a forum's smiley database because having a huge amount of smileys, a majority of which never get used, is almost as bad as our current smiley situation.

I like kappa & maybe that DT smiley out of the ones posted thus far.

Kappa? DT? Which ones are those

xprZWAf.png BHUmac6.png  ehkkAOj.png   9cmpcJG.png

^ don't add these yet, they might even be too big in terms of dimension still.... this is just a test post. Any opinions on sizing?

Edited by gorlab

• Senior Admin

They don't auto re-size, they show up exactly as you upload them but most of these are decent so ill add them 

Don't know if you guys know this or not but if you paste an image into the text box on here you can double click on it and resize it right here on the forum :) 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...