VHL Cup Finals, GM 2: Stockholm vs. New York

JardyB10

Why are you guys still simming one game a day for the finals still? Never understood it. Unnecessarily drags out the season, even when I was in the finals I still hated 1-1-1-1-1-1-1. 2-2-2-1 so much more optimal. It's not like 1 sim a day makes the series more climactic either. 

Edited by Kyle

5 hours ago, Kyle said:

Why are you guys still simming one game a day for the finals still? Never understood it. Unnecessarily drags out the season, even when I was in the finals I still hated 1-1-1-1-1-1-1. 2-2-2-1 so much more optimal. It's not like 1 sim a day makes the series more climactic either. 

GM1 and GM2 should have been a double sim. Least amount of people involved in the sim? Let's slow it right down!

11 hours ago, Higgins said:

GM1 and GM2 should have been a double sim. Least amount of people involved in the sim? Let's slow it right down!

I agreed to do so, Chris didn't. We have always done the playoffs this way and make shift changing it should only be allowed if all parties agreed. Stockholm didn't so we'll ride this out. I don't really see a problem with that. If you guys want to see changes to playoff sim format (which is a fair conversation to have) I suggest throwing that in BoG and making sure @Will and @JardyB10 can see it.