Calgary GM change

Kesler

54 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Supporting a Trudeau and supporting Trump cannot even be compared. The PM has a clue as to what he's trying to do. The president is blindly stumbling through life trying to get as many tax breaks for his friends as he can.

I think you are fucking high or not paying attention to life. Trudeau is taxing Canadians into submission, giving our money away for nothing to other countries, passing anti-freedom of speech laws. 5 generations from now your family members will still be paying for this drama teachers mistakes. Trump is making America a more investible place. He's a fucking moron in the way he acts but his policies for the most part are sound. Why did I even type this up, it's clear as daylight you don't even know or have been brainwashed by the CBC.

• Commissioner
3 hours ago, Bushito said:

I think you are fucking high or not paying attention to life. Trudeau is taxing Canadians into submission, giving our money away for nothing to other countries, passing anti-freedom of speech laws. 5 generations from now your family members will still be paying for this drama teachers mistakes. Trump is making America a more investible place. He's a fucking moron in the way he acts but his policies for the most part are sound. Why did I even type this up, it's clear as daylight you don't even know or have been brainwashed by the CBC.

I'm not going to get into a political debate, this isn't the place for that, but as someone from the maritimes I'm glad to finally see a prime minister who recognizes that the country doesn't end at Quebec.

So yes, I voted Trudeau and I'm still glad I did.

Edited by Beketov

3 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

And what about STO stuggle? 5 players retiring, Gowecny is out. o shit. 

Majority of the team is young and active.  We added some aging players for cap reasons and fully expected to have it add more.  Lots of cap to add more and 6th overall pick btw.

• Head Moderator
2 hours ago, Beketov said:

I'm not going to get into a political debate, this isn't the place for that, but as someone from the maritimes I'm glad to finally see a prime minister who recognizes that the country doesn't end at Quebec.

So yes, I voted Trudeau and I'm still glad I did.

Unfortunately, as with most east coast PMs, hes not nearly paying attention to the west as needed :(

43 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

or sell those players for more because there are 3 franchise goalies you could have taken with 3rd overall

ZACE4Qq.png

I doint care if you fucking wit' it , because guess what? You aint never fucking did it.

5 hours ago, Bushito said:

Ok Barabash let's take it down a notch. I'm not 100% on board with Trudeau so far either but if you actually think Trump is more than an autistically screeching monkey I think you need to take a good long look in the mirror and ask yourself what you're doing with your life.

4 hours ago, tfong said:

Unfortunately, as with most east coast PMs, hes not nearly paying attention to the west as needed :(

Um...he did schooling out in BC. Last time he came here it was a publicists nightmare

7 hours ago, Advantage said:

Majority of the team is young and active.  We added some aging players for cap reasons and fully expected to have it add more.  Lots of cap to add more and 6th overall pick btw.

I also meant the S54 FA class is trash.

7 hours ago, Jericho said:

Ok Barabash let's take it down a notch. I'm not 100% on board with Trudeau so far either but if you actually think Trump is more than an autistically screeching monkey I think you need to take a good long look in the mirror and ask yourself what you're doing with your life.

you are fake news

• Head Moderator
17 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Um...he did schooling out in BC. Last time he came here it was a publicists nightmare

Well I'm speaking more of from a departmental and work viewpoint. The Trudeau government has been pulling funding from western region departments and moving teams and assets back out east in the department i work for and the related departments and also hasn't committed to getting our region more funding for operations prior promised.. Not that it is surprising of course but it is the reality from an internal viewpoint.

4 hours ago, tfong said:

Well I'm speaking more of from a departmental and work viewpoint. The Trudeau government has been pulling funding from western region departments and moving teams and assets back out east in the department i work for and the related departments and also hasn't committed to getting our region more funding for operations prior promised.. Not that it is surprising of course but it is the reality from an internal viewpoint.

Oh I totally agree with you, he is robbing the west because thats not where his following is.