Calgary GM change

Kesler

Man I talked with you privately a few days ago about this, and I'm honestly super bummed you decided to go through with it. Obviously you had a lot of pressure on you for this tenure, and I know you personally felt like you maybe weren't up to the task. But I had confidence and faith in you as a GM, and I still do. Ultimately it's your decision and it's a shame to see this happen. Best of luck @eaglesfan036 as you head back into the role, but even then I gotta wonder if this is just another temporary solution until we find someone who wants to bring Calgary back to it's great heights. 

2 minutes ago, Devise said:

OMG YOU REALLY ARE A 4CHAN TROLL TRUMP SUPPORTER.

(Lord help us all) 

Yes I support my president, there is nothing wrong with that. I bet you back your "prime minister" so I mean what's your point?

• Commissioner
6 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Yes I support my president, there is nothing wrong with that. I bet you back your "prime minister" so I mean what's your point?

Supporting a Trudeau and supporting Trump cannot even be compared. The PM has a clue as to what he's trying to do. The president is blindly stumbling through life trying to get as many tax breaks for his friends as he can.

1 minute ago, Da Trifecta said:

I'm actually not in full support of our Prime Minister. Him backing out on Voting reform was a pretty big deal to me, and while I do like some of the other moves our government has done I don't base support on blanket ideologies. I was more commenting on the 4chan trolls who call every person who is male and has a different perspective a cuck, because they can't imagine a world where someone has an opinion that aligns with a womans without assuming you've been brainwashed by a feminist. It's called reverse extremism. The stupid SJW's went around and tried to censor peoples ability to have free speech, including the right to be as racist, homophobic, and feminist as they wanted so now people do it even larger as a troll. 

Picking a side in that battle means you've lost as far as I'm concerned. Both sides are wrong. In my mind people need to shut up, let people believe what they want a believe, and not turn everything into some socio political issue because they think the world is heading down a fascist or communist path when that isn't even remotely the case. The people in North America of today have zero fucking clue what real fascism or real communism is. The "OMG My government is taking another percentage of our tax money" doesn't mean communism. You know because we still have free market capital trade and businesses are able to profit off that. It's so clearly not a communist system in either Country in North America. And as much as seeing people randomly attack people of other races/colors/genders etc is bad, it doesn't mean fascism either. All these other races still have the same rights as everyone else, they can vote, they can work and move up the ladder, they can be politicians. 

Both sides are just trying to make their issues into something important when as far as I'm concerned your all fucking coddled entitled children. Grow up, learn reality, stop using stupid works like cuck, libtard, and stop calling people racist or homophobic if people don't agree with you. Society works when we shut up and work together. It's called democracy for a reason. Idealogical extremism is probably the biggest issue right now in our countries, and it's the silliest thing ever because the actual radical movements that support these type of things have zero basis in either country. But I digress. I don't know why I'm wasting words that you won't read because your opinion is about as set in stone as it gets, and it's probably over something minor that pushed you that way. Or like most of the 4chan trolls you got sick of people telling you you were wrong or you can't say this. It's still all influenced by the tides. Real people have real opinions based on the real world and real things that happen. 

1 minute ago, Devise said:

I'm actually not in full support of our Prime Minister. Him backing out on Voting reform was a pretty big deal to me, and while I do like some of the other moves our government has done I don't base support on blanket ideologies. I was more commenting on the 4chan trolls who call every person who is male and has a different perspective a cuck, because they can't imagine a world where someone has an opinion that aligns with a womans without assuming you've been brainwashed by a feminist. It's called reverse extremism. The stupid SJW's went around and tried to censor peoples ability to have free speech, including the right to be as racist, homophobic, and feminist as they wanted so now people do it even larger as a troll. 

Picking a side in that battle means you've lost as far as I'm concerned. Both sides are wrong. In my mind people need to shut up, let people believe what they want a believe, and not turn everything into some socio political issue because they think the world is heading down a fascist or communist path when that isn't even remotely the case. The people in North America of today have zero fucking clue what real fascism or real communism is. The "OMG My government is taking another percentage of our tax money" doesn't mean communism. You know because we still have free market capital trade and businesses are able to profit off that. It's so clearly not a communist system in either Country in North America. And as much as seeing people randomly attack people of other races/colors/genders etc is bad, it doesn't mean fascism either. All these other races still have the same rights as everyone else, they can vote, they can work and move up the ladder, they can be politicians. 

Both sides are just trying to make their issues into something important when as far as I'm concerned your all fucking coddled entitled children. Grow up, learn reality, stop using stupid works like cuck, libtard, and stop calling people racist or homophobic if people don't agree with you. Society works when we shut up and work together. It's called democracy for a reason. Idealogical extremism is probably the biggest issue right now in our countries, and it's the silliest thing ever because the actual radical movements that support these type of things have zero basis in either country. But I digress. I don't know why I'm wasting words that you won't read because your opinion is about as set in stone as it gets, and it's probably over something minor that pushed you that way. Or like most of the 4chan trolls you got sick of people telling you you were wrong or you can't say this. It's still all influenced by the tides. Real people have real opinions based on the real world and real things that happen. 

I was actually doing the opposite of saying Fuck Calgary by just changing the first letters but sure I guess you can think of whatever this 4 chan thing is

12 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

I was actually doing the opposite of saying Fuck Calgary by just changing the first letters but sure I guess you can think of whatever this 4 chan thing is

Cuck is a word that has meaning, is used frequently by those parties, and Trump supporters which you are. I don't buy for a second you weren't using it as intended. Nice try. :P 

Edited by Devise

3 minutes ago, Devise said:

Cuck is a word that has meaning, is used frequently by those parties, and Tump supporters which you are. I don't buy for a second you weren't using it as intended. Nice try. :P 

Well I never heard of this cuck work or what a Tump supporter is.