NA Semi-Finals, GM 7: New York vs. Seattle

JardyB10

Inb4 @Pablo says easy.

Pretty easy for all of us, you know, sitting on our computers not actually on the ice. ;)

Good series, New York. We made this a series, and it was close in the final game. Nothing like a Game 7 OT thriller.

Not a horrible way to end Parechkin's career either.

Both Holik and Power played well. Good battle.

Seriously though, great series Seattle. I was nervous there for a second, even more when Jardy confirmed it was an OT game. But I also kind of had a suspicion that if Power was good enough to get us into OT the offense on our club should make the difference. Thankfully it did in the end. Glad to see my line changes mattered in this game too. Both lines hummed just when we needed them to in this game, and it was a rather dramatic series (sim uploading failures notwithstanding) that I thought had some good highs and lows.

:cheers: and good luck to the rebuild @Banackock and I look forward to facing Stockholm in the finals. I got three straight finals appearances with Cologne but couldn't get more than one Cup. I'd really love to repeat here...let's do it NY boys. :tor: Took some of the status quo "best franchise" in the NA confernece away from us with that threepeat, time for us to earn it back! 

1 minute ago, Devise said:

Seriously though, great series Seattle. I was nervous there for a second, even more when Jardy confirmed it was an OT game. But I also kind of had a suspicion that if Power was good enough to get us into OT the offense on our club should make the difference. Thankfully it did in the end. Glad to see my line changes mattered in this game too. Both lines hummed just when we needed them to in this game, and it was a rather dramatic series (sim uploading failures notwithstanding) that I thought had some good highs and lows.

:cheers: and good luck to the rebuild @Banackock and I look forward to facing Stockholm in the finals. I got three straight finals appearances with Cologne but couldn't get more than one Cup. I'd really love to repeat here...let's do it NY boys. :tor: Took some of the status quo "best franchise" in the NA confernece away from us with that threepeat, time for us to earn it back! 

Thanks, mate. Good series to you guys. Was a tough one. Being down 3-0 I thought we were done and was extremely discouraged. To come on each day after that and see us win to force a game 7, truly made the serious enjoyable, nerve racking and rewarding. Unfortunately, we lost. Tough after we've been chasing it for a while. I guess you can call it "experience" and lessons learned for GMing. Since I took over, I learned a lot. The rebuild process and competing like we have. I shall apply this to the one coming when it does decide to come.

Anyway, the series was a classic. Wish I could of won it for the guys who have stuck by me for so long - but we made it one hell of a series to pay attention to. Good luck against STO! Kick their ass! (Sorry, STO. If we lose to the winners, that's okay haha)

Maybe also Holik's last game in Seattle soo... inb4 DT says something stupid about him being better. Holik >>>>> any damn day of the week. Wouldn't have had the success we did over the last few seasons without him standing by the team! Hell of a goalie and teammate. ALSO, We forced a game 7. DT already earning ass sores from the couch.

:nya::sea::cheers: 

5 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Lmao Banana got WRECKED. Holik got WRECKED. Today has been one hell of a day hahaha

Holik - SV% .917 GAA 2.18

Moon - SV% .865 GAA 3.97 (Seriously, nearly almost four goals per game in the playoffs no less? What is this the VHLM?)

20 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Lmao Banana got WRECKED. Holik got WRECKED. Today has been one hell of a day hahaha

Congrats on making "playing poorly" look cool. At least we made it further and forced a game 7 (no knock against Helsinki - just you for calling people out on getting "Wrecked" when that's all that happened to you all season). I remember when you chirped us at the start of the regular season.. and then fell apart.. Boasting about being in 1st place (that lasted long) and winning the season series (but did you?).

Anyway, good job though on the year. Chirp all you want, we made out a better series and ..

At least Holik wasn't the reason his team lost. ;) 

This is garbage. The result is a garbage, these series is a garbage, these playoffs are garbage, the entire season is a garbage. garbage garbage garbage.

48 minutes ago, ThePenultimateOlympian06 said:

Riga

And you're a garbage.

Edited by hedgehog337

Just now, hedgehog337 said:

This is garbage. The result is a garbage, these series is a garbage, these playoffs are garbage, the entire season is a garbage. garbage garbage garbage.

And you're aa garbage.

benched