RUMOR: Helsinki and Seattle Fist Deep in Trade Talks

Eklund

I've been hearing rumblings out of Seattle that GM @Banackock is looking to blow up the squad. He will look to unload his assets in the off-season for picks. My sources tell me Helsinki @Higgins is close to acquiring a good chunk of what will be remaining of Seattle's Season 53 roster. Though it has not been made official I have pieced together what I believe is the trade between the two clubs. It's gonna be a doozy. 

I'll slap an [E4] on this and call it a day. 

:hel: Helsinki Receives:

LW - Pietro Maximoff @Green

C - Sven Wolf @Banackock

D - Guntis Petenis @hedgehog337

:sea: Seattle Receives:

S54 CGY 1st (3rd Overall)

S54 HSK 2nd*

S55 HSK 2nd*

*Conditional picks, becomes S55 HSK 1st if Helsinki wins the cup.

*Trade will have the condition of Maximoff signing an extension.

Edited by Eklund

• Commissioner
14 minutes ago, Devise said:

If Holik doesn't end up in Helsinki I'll be straight stunned. 

Put yourself on the bench for a season and I'll show NY a good time instead :ph34r:

Seriously though, I just want to compete next season, I don't care where I am.

44 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Put yourself on the bench for a season and I'll show NY a good time instead :ph34r:

Seriously though, I just want to compete next season, I don't care where I am.

Get caught in a steroids scandal so Holik is eligible for the VHLM

4 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Higgins already told me he wouldn't do that. So I mean you can dream that you would, but never that.

I feel like I'm watching an episode of survivor where the confident leader outright says nobody is voting them home at tribal only to get "blindsided" by the obvious.

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Higgins already told me he wouldn't do that. So I mean you can dream that you would, but never that.

Hey if he wants to waste his last two seasons with Velvet losing because of a shitty goalies that's his choice.

If he'd rather get another cup though he knows where to find me.

Just now, Devise said:

I feel like I'm watching an episode of survivor where the confident leader outright says nobody is voting them home at tribal only to get "blindsided" by the obvious.

Oh I see you got jokes eh? Well M.T. Power. See I got them too. Hold up not done yet, Xander Finn, Sir William Covington III, Shawn (whatever his players last name is), Jakab Holik. There might be some more but you get the gist of it.

Just now, Beketov said:

Hey if he wants to waste his last two seasons with Velvet losing because of a shitty goalies that's his choice.

If he'd rather get another cup though he knows where to find me.

I mean he already has a goalie ready for a cup on his roster so there is no need to waste cap space on someone who doesn't fit his team.

• Commissioner
8 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

I mean he already has a goalie ready for a cup on his roster so there is no need to waste cap space on someone who doesn't fit his team.

Lowest playoff S% in 23 seasons. Yup, totally cup ready.

11 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Oh I see you got jokes eh? Well M.T. Power. See I got them too. Hold up not done yet, Xander Finn, Sir William Covington III, Shawn (whatever his players last name is), Jakab Holik. There might be some more but you get the gist of it.

M.T Power >>

14 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Can't tell if your legit heated or if your just intsigating for a good excuse to retire. I've had awful seasons with players too, word of advice when you suck do it with your head held high. 

1 minute ago, Devise said:

Can't tell if your legit heated or if your just intsigating for a good excuse to retire. I've had awful seasons with players too, word of advice when you suck do it with your head held high. 

No heat. No instigation's. No retirement.

• Commissioner
Just now, Da Trifecta said:

Ok, just wait for next season. We will see.

Oh, so you plan on beating the record again? At least you're aiming high. You know, in S30 Satan got a S% of .851, I believe you can do worse!

1 hour ago, Devise said:

Wait, do you watch Survivor as well? I thought I was the only one who did.