EU Semi-Finals, GM 6: Stockholm vs. Helsinki

Will

• Commissioner
10 minutes ago, ThePenultimateOlympian06 said:

Helsinki would be in the finals if they had mist4ke.

Helsinki would be in the finals if they had literally anyone else. TOR G had similar regular season stats, I'd probably trust him over Moon.

58 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Oh that feels good. The hattrick to pull Moon for the win.

I do love how @Da Trifecta tries to pull a few stats out of context and pretend they matter in relation to Holik and Moon. I think you must be trolling, because nobody is that retarded right?

You do understand that you can get any result you want if you just use rando stats right? For example I could go into West Village in New York and do a poll on whether gay marriage should be legal and end up with a dramatically different result to going to Buttfuck Alabama. 

Buttfuck is in Idaho, not Alabama!

@Da Trifecta I have an honest question.

Have you noticed that when we argue our points against you we tend to bring up stats a lot right? Look at Sharpe's entire argument. We usually bring a lot of stats to back up our opinion, and we paint a picture around them. Giving all of the relevant information to go with them.

You usually just make statements without stats. The odd time you use a stat you pull it out of obscurity and provide no context around it. Have you noticed that? And do you understand what it implies?

10 hours ago, Jericho said:

@Da Trifecta I have an honest question.

Have you noticed that when we argue our points against you we tend to bring up stats a lot right? Look at Sharpe's entire argument. We usually bring a lot of stats to back up our opinion, and we paint a picture around them. Giving all of the relevant information to go with them.

You usually just make statements without stats. The odd time you use a stat you pull it out of obscurity and provide no context around it. Have you noticed that? And do you understand what it implies?

Its the reason he is a Trump supporter, facts/stats don't matter they just go off their largely uneducated opinions.

11 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Its the reason he is a Trump supporter, facts/stats don't matter they just go off their largely uneducated opinions.

I think you just nailed down my life with that one sentence.