Request: Pajodcast Youtube Channel Art/Logo

Hey fine GFX people, I'm uploading as many of the old Pajodcasts that I have on me, as well as all future ones onto a Youtube Channel for both VHL exposure purposes, and Pajodcast exposure purposes as a whole. We've done this for enough years and are off topic enough that we feel it can probably attract a bit broader of an audience than the VHL. But who knows.

Anyway I'd love some Pajodcast Art to throw on the channel page. The recommend size is 2560 x 1440 and should be no bigger than 4mb in size. 

I seriously appreciate this, and will probably abuse my powers and award some free entries into the lotto for anyone who is able to help out with this. :cheers: 

• Commissioner

Just curious, should we maybe brand this for the VHL in general? Maybe shared login and have all the podcasts centralized to one location. The CoDCast already goes to YouTube so it wouldn't be hard for me to just put it on a different account. Could probably convert stuff like the see podcast to have a video.

Just a thought. If we want to use YT as a way of advertising with our podcasts it makes sense to use it for more than 1.

17 hours ago, Beketov said:

Just curious, should we maybe brand this for the VHL in general? Maybe shared login and have all the podcasts centralized to one location. The CoDCast already goes to YouTube so it wouldn't be hard for me to just put it on a different account. Could probably convert stuff like the see podcast to have a video.

Just a thought. If we want to use YT as a way of advertising with our podcasts it makes sense to use it for more than 1.

Not that this is a bad idea cause it's a good one.  I know Ryan was considering using it for a lot of stuff that him, Kyle and I are doing cause we eventually want to do some gaming stuff so not sure if he wants a separate account for that or not.

2 hours ago, STZ said:

Maybe I'll start a Stardewcast and we can get some hot takes while I farm and wheel bitties..

Asking the tough questions. Abigail or Leah?