NA Semi-Finals, GM 2: New York vs. Seattle

JardyB10

40 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Please put Holik's Rebound Control up to 99 where it's supposed to be.

If the update was recently, then it probably wasn't added. Shankly wasn't updated either because the sim update happened on Monday apparently and the playoffs started mid week, so those who were doing post playoff updates a day before didn't get them in. 

2 minutes ago, Devise said:

If the update was recently, then it probably wasn't added. Shankly wasn't updated either because the sim update happened on Monday apparently and the playoffs started mid week, so those who were doing post playoff updates a day before didn't get them in. 

Nope. It's from February 1st. Lol.

2 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Nope. It's from February 1st. Lol.

Yeah that's not just a playoff thing that would be for much of the season as well. I looked at the regular season index and it was in his post regular season start update, and never added, because he was on his training camp update. 

It's only 8 TPE or two attribute points, but obviously whomever updates the sim missed that. 

3 minutes ago, Devise said:

Yeah that's not just a playoff thing that would be for much of the season as well. I looked at the regular season index and it was in his post regular season start update, and never added, because he was on his training camp update. 

It's only 8 TPE or two attribute points, but obviously whomever updates the sim missed that. 

Yeah, I doubt 97 -> 99 would impact this series THAT much, but if there were other certain members on the Bears they would probably be having a riot. :lol:

1 minute ago, DollarAndADream said:

Yeah, I doubt 97 -> 99 would impact this series THAT much, but if there were other certain members on the Bears they would probably be having a riot. :lol:

I mean it's not just the playoffs. It's only two attribute points, but we are talking from Feb 1st. His training camp update. That is a whole season of 2 attributes less. It's kind of whack to be honest, and I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it until now. Like over well over a month, almost on two months. It's the entire season here. Kind of a wild thing to discover at this point. Obviously no matter what I think that @JardyB10 needs to correct that attribute to be 99. We aren't talking about just missing a final update it's been a attribute that never once got updated all season despite being done before the season started. It would have to be included before any more playoff games just to be fair imo. 

7 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

He did bring it up a while ago actually, and I allegedly fixed it, but it's not fixed, so I have no idea what happened. :idk:

Speculation on my part, but is there a chance when you and Drapers version didn't have that attribute update added and you went in and manually corrected it? So when he took over simming you probably grabbed his league file, which was still not yet updated. 

Just a guess. I don't know what else it could be really. Especially if you handled it at some point. Sadly we have no way of knowing because we can't tell what player attributes are per individual game. 

9 minutes ago, Devise said:

Speculation on my part, but is there a chance when you and Drapers version didn't have that attribute update added and you went in and manually corrected it? So when he took over simming you probably grabbed his league file, which was still not yet updated. 

Just a guess. I don't know what else it could be really. Especially if you handled it at some point. Sadly we have no way of knowing because we can't tell what player attributes are per individual game. 

This is most likely, yeah. I could even verify it by comparing Bek's PM to me with Draper's sim...

I couldn't overly tell, but alternatively, I may have accidentally fixed it on my outdated version, then loaded Draper's updated version, then continued simming not really thinking about it.

• Commissioner
9 hours ago, Devise said:

I mean it's not just the playoffs. It's only two attribute points, but we are talking from Feb 1st. His training camp update. That is a whole season of 2 attributes less. It's kind of whack to be honest, and I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it until now. Like over well over a month, almost on two months. It's the entire season here. Kind of a wild thing to discover at this point. Obviously no matter what I think that @JardyB10 needs to correct that attribute to be 99. We aren't talking about just missing a final update it's been a attribute that never once got updated all season despite being done before the season started. It would have to be included before any more playoff games just to be fair imo. 

Jardy kinda covered it but I just wanted to point out that I did mention it. I messaged Jardy about it over a month ago and he did fix it at the time. I'm guessing the conclusion above that it got fucked up when Will was simming is likely the case.

I'm not gonna go scream re-sim over it or anything (though that would be nice haha) because it really is unlikely that 97-99 is doing anything at all but still annoying that I spent Store money on 2 attribute points that were used for, at best, half the season.