Playoffs Rigged

Gudnason

14 minutes ago, Devise said:

They are two separate sims.

I know. I am saying they are both rigged. Shouldn't they both be 1, 2, 3, 4. Also both league indexes have not been uploaded, only the games.

• Senior Admin
28 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

I know. I am saying they are both rigged. Shouldn't they both be 1, 2, 3, 4. Also both league indexes have not been uploaded, only the games.

http://vhlsim.net/VHL53/VHL53-PLF-index.html

http://www.vhlsim.net/VHLM/53/playoffs/VHLM53-plf-index.html

It's just the way STHS is programmed for byes. It's essentially assuming Stockholm and Seattle won their first round series without having to play a game. If there was two teams in each conference playing in the first round, it would go from 1-28 or whatever the maximum number of games would be in the first round. You'll notice this again when Quebec and Cologne both lose in 5. Sure, the EU game 5 will be 26 or whatever, but Round 2 will begin with game 31 or something like that. It's been like that ever since we've expanded.

As to the VHL being fishy, I don't exactly understand how. I'm the only one that can really alter results, and not only do I have no player and thus vested interested in how the VHL shakes out (never mind the time to actually bother), it would be almost impossible to detect even if I did. That's why I try to do live playoff sims when I have stakes in the games. But sometimes I don't because I can't be bothered. I mean, I've probably been upset more in playoffs than vice versa, not to mention I don't see the point in playing if you know you're going to win, and the other team has just as many people hoping and deserving a win as well. Any time I do live sim is more of a formality than an actual safeguard.

2 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

It's just the way STHS is programmed for byes. It's essentially assuming Stockholm and Seattle won their first round series without having to play a game. If there was two teams in each conference playing in the first round, it would go from 1-28 or whatever the maximum number of games would be in the first round. You'll notice this again when Quebec and Cologne both lose in 5. Sure, the EU game 5 will be 26 or whatever, but Round 2 will begin with game 31 or something like that. It's been like that ever since we've expanded.

As to the VHL being fishy, I don't exactly understand how. I'm the only one that can really alter results, and not only do I have no player and thus vested interested in how the VHL shakes out (never mind the time to actually bother), it would be almost impossible to detect even if I did. That's why I try to do live playoff sims when I have stakes in the games. But sometimes I don't because I can't be bothered. I mean, I've probably been upset more in playoffs than vice versa, not to mention I don't see the point in playing if you know you're going to win, and the other team has just as many people hoping and deserving a win as well. Any time I do live sim is more of a formality than an actual safeguard.

Clearly the words of a man who likes rigging shit.