VHLM Co-Commissioner

Smarch

We are looking for a hard working dedicated member to help with the daily running of the VHLM. The job consists of making sure of roster submissions at beginning of season, running of draft, running waivers and free agency. There are other things of course on top of this but feel free to ask away if any questions.

Pay is 2 TPE a week. 

My passion for the VHL is strong and if not for the Bears, I'd likely be pursuing another VHLM job. Retention is a big thing and I'd like to join the team to find ways to make the VHLM a better, stronger and more enjoyable league.

Throwing my hat in!

On 3/16/2017 at 5:24 PM, Banackock said:

My passion for the VHL is strong and if not for the Bears, I'd likely be pursuing another VHLM job. Retention is a big thing and I'd like to join the team to find ways to make the VHLM a better, stronger and more enjoyable league.

Throwing my hat in!

Hired! I am stepping down as well, so another Commissioner will be announced soon from these other candidates. 

Good lukc @Banackock

32 minutes ago, Smarch said:

Hired! I am stepping down as well, so another Commissioner will be announced soon from these other candidates. 

Good lukc @Banackock

Thanks, man. Best of luck with Davos. Look forward to competing against you. Dunno on your history with gming/vhl, but you did a great job in Brampton!

• Smarch locked this topic