VHLM All-Star Game

Smarch

After a couple of season hiatus with the announcing of the VHLM All-Star game rosters. The game is scheduled to take place this Sunday March 5th, whenever Higgins has the time. Good luck to those involved!

Team Zach Parise: Parise was a beast during his time in the VHLM. Parise is the only player to win the Mitch Higgings Trophy as the VHLMs MVP of the regular season in two consectutive seasons. the VHLM is more than pleased to announce the following players that will be playing on Team Parise during the All-Star festivities. 

Forwards:

Fook Yu :ott:

Shawn Gretzky :yuk:

Rudolph Schmeckeldorf :yuk:

Clarence Fong :vhlm:

Takashi Fujimoto :ott:

Verner Reinholdt :brm:

Fuk D. World :yuk:

Defenseman:

Aleksei Federov :brm: 

Jon Snow :ott:

Dexter Lane :brm:

Diego Jokinen :brm:

Goalies:

Marcus King :brm:

Vernon Von Axelberry :osl:

Our lady of Perpetial Motion :brt:

Team Tyler Vassell: Taking on Team Parise in the VHLM all-star game is another former VHLM star. Tyler Vassell was a scoring machine in the his jounreyman VHLM career, winning the Ethan Osborne Trophy as leader leader in points three consecutive seasons from Season Seven till Season Nine. We are pleased to announce to following players that will play for Team Vassell: 

Forwards:

Rask Rowe :brm:

Pablo :ott:

John Locke :ott:

Fredinamijs Krigars :yuk:

Slava Aleksei :brt:

Motherfucker Sharpe :ott:

Marc-Alexandre Leblanc :brm:

Defenseman:

Hudsom Abbott :ott:

Luca Volkov :yuk:

Lyle Smallwood :yuk:

Roman Sokolov :brm:

Goalies:

Torstein Ironside :yuk:

Jacob :ott:

Chet Manley :ssk:

4 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Wait, what is this? An All-Star game, or just another game with random roster?

...but all of the players are active and the rosters can only be random considering there is one conference.

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Actives is what they were going for.

I'm active as well, also Krīgars is far better than some of them, e.g Gretzky. And wassup with Reinholdt and FDW when stevo and Devise already have players and these two players were created like a week ago?  (considering that the active first gens and the returnees are auto-added to this game).

28 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

I'm active as well, also Krīgars is far better than some of them, e.g Gretzky. And wassup with Reinholdt and FDW when stevo and Devise already have players and these two players were created like a week ago?  (considering that the active first gens and the returnees are auto-added to this game).

id be better but @Higgins forgot to add in 100 tpe from the start of the season to like the 3rd sim i was playing with just the beginning 30 tpe lol 

2 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

id be better but @Higgins forgot to add in 100 tpe from the start of the season to like the 3rd sim i was playing with just the beginning 30 tpe lol 

Blame him. 

If not Krīgars, then why not Aho? I don't know if @iRockstar is active tho. 

4 minutes ago, Smarch said:

Holy shit I missed one player and you'd think we had more than a fucking first world problem come up. 

Attēlu rezultāti vaicājumam “atom bomb”

Yeah, I expected my second is gonna be in. 

Yeah i'm 100% responsible so don't blame Higgins too btw.

You're in @hedgehog337. If i missed anyone else that is active let me know. Also yes this isn't a regular all-star game, an not totally a top prospect game, so I can change it to meeting of the VHLM actives 

1 minute ago, Smarch said:

Yeah i'm 100% responsible so don't blame Higgins too btw.

You're in @hedgehog337. If i missed anyone else that is active let me know. Also yes this isn't a regular all-star game, an not totally a top prospect game, so I can change it to meeting of the VHLM actives 

YAY!