VHLSC: S54 Rankings #3 - The Facts

Kendrick

8 minutes ago, Scooter said:

Unless the same GM is there and it was that GMs fault I don't get it. But hey I've only been here a month and a half so what do I know.

53 seasons, close to about 16 seasons of those were in Riga. It's gotten old on me and to make me interested I need something new.

21 hours ago, tfong said:

Ah this makes sense.

Yeah, it's a tough choice. Having Kendrick on my team would be awesome, but going with my own goalie wouldn't be bad either. :lol: They're not too far apart in TPE, so it's not like a huge step down.

Plus, going with myself, there's zero risk of me wanting a trade. I mean, I guess there is, but it's probably easier to build a team around myself since I know exactly what I'll be doing.

Plus, if I take Ironside with my draft pick, then that means I can still make my Parechkin recreate my GM Player. So I'll have 2 players to build around right there.

This is all pending whatever I want to do, and what happens in the draft lottery. I mean, someone else can end up taking me and I wouldn't mind at all.

21 hours ago, Kendrick said:

It's not at all refusing to play for rebuilders at all. I love rebuilders and love shaping the future. It's just that I have been in Riga for a great chunk of the 53 seasons I have been in this league. Keep in mind I've been here for so long and spending a lot of time with the same team gets rather boring.

That's my take too. I'd like to complete as much of the VHL bucket list as I can with Verner because I don't know how many more players I'm going to be as active with after. Not a shot to certain clubs it'd just be nice to play for some new clubs.

2 hours ago, Devise said:

That's my take too. I'd like to complete as much of the VHL bucket list as I can with Verner because I don't know how many more players I'm going to be as active with after. Not a shot to certain clubs it'd just be nice to play for some new clubs.

Yeah its never a knock on certain teams, just hate playing the same place for a large chunk of time here. New York and I have never been a thing haha. Same with Quebec