VHLSC: S54 Rankings #3 - The Facts

Kendrick

Rankings_Title.png

Screen_Shot_2017_02_26_at_11_51_54_PM.pn

This week we see four new draftees gain some exposure on our board and show what they got. Good to see the additions of @ChiefNoka4, @Kyle, @Tyler and @cheeseisstupid on our VHLSC Draft Rankings board! Also this week we dive into the  Facts behind this draft class as we bring some focus to all the other things we find.

image.png

image.png

image.png

26 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

not enough Gretz talk

Okay:

Shawn Gretzky: His agent couldn't think of a good name so he went with one of the most unoriginal names in sim leagues. He also earns less per week than those around him.

3 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Okay:

Shawn Gretzky: His agent couldn't think of a good name so he went with one of the most unoriginal names in sim leagues. He also earns less per week than those around him.

sounds good

Markus King; player agent has this weird fascination of the letter K. Only players other than Torsten Schwarz with K's have to been included by the agent. 

Edited by TheLastOlympian07

35 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

sounds good

Markus King; player agent has this weird fascination of the letter K. Only players other than Torsten Schwarz with K's have to been included by the agent. 

Weird fascination, or loosely basing players off one letter on the alphabet with creativity.

8 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

sounds good

Now, now, now Mully. That wasn't so nice. Not everyone can be as original with player names like I am. Hell once I had a player named Robin Banks, he sucked but the named was funny. Guido or SWC3 are probably my best IMO.

Oh and great ranking Kendrick, Axelberry will probably be a 1st rounder but i doubt a lottery pick. All depends on goalie needs

Edited by BobertZ

3 of the top 5 players taken goalies? No chance man.

Toronto - Definitely

Davos - Mist4ke

Helsinki - Astrid Moon

Riga - I think Dadonov retired so it's likely

Quebec - Apollo Skye

I think the top 10 shakes out something like this

TOR - Torstein Ironside

DAV - Fook Yu

HEL - Aleksei Fedorov

RIG - Markus King

QUE - Hudson Abbott

HEL - Shaun Gretzky

STO - Verner Reinholdt

NYA - Rudolph Sheckledorph

CGY - Vernon Von Axelberry

QUE - Takashi Fujimoto

• Head Moderator
6 hours ago, Scooter said:

3 of the top 5 players taken goalies? No chance man.

Toronto - Definitely

Davos - Mist4ke

Helsinki - Astrid Moon

Riga - I think Dadonov retired so it's likely

Quebec - Apollo Skye

I think the top 10 shakes out something like this

TOR - Torstein Ironside

DAV - Fook Yu

HEL - Aleksei Fedorov

RIG - Markus King

QUE - Hudson Abbott

HEL - Shaun Gretzky

STO - Verner Reinholdt

NYA - Rudolph Sheckledorph

CGY - Vernon Von Axelberry

QUE - Takashi Fujimoto

Why does TOR take Ironside over King?

23 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Yeah they would take Ironside because of GM'ing, but Riga would be wise not to draft me.

Why? It's them or Calgary at 9 as far as I can tell. I think refusing to play somewhere or trying to influence the draft should cost the ability to have a second player. Kind of like the rules are written. I'll play anywhere, it's a game. I would love to break records and stuff but refusing to play for rebuilders is garbage.

1 hour ago, Scooter said:

Why? It's them or Calgary at 9 as far as I can tell. I think refusing to play somewhere or trying to influence the draft should cost the ability to have a second player. Kind of like the rules are written. I'll play anywhere, it's a game. I would love to break records and stuff but refusing to play for rebuilders is garbage.

There's more to it than that. He has history with Riga and it didn't end well.

5 minutes ago, BOOM said:

There's more to it than that. He has history with Riga and it didn't end well.

Unless the same GM is there and it was that GMs fault I don't get it. But hey I've only been here a month and a half so what do I know.

1 hour ago, Scooter said:

It's not at all refusing to play for rebuilders at all. I love rebuilders and love shaping the future. It's just that I have been in Riga for a great chunk of the 53 seasons I have been in this league. Keep in mind I've been here for so long and spending a lot of time with the same team gets rather boring.