SHL has a constitution and created their own government wtf is this

eaglesfan036

On 4/11/2017 at 3:11 PM, Jala said:

tl;dr - Gorlab still hates SHL. VHL is best hockey sim league if you don't look at any other leagues.

Where did I once claim "VHL is the best hockey sim league" in this thread or any other? It's far superior to the SHL on the undeniable fact that it isn't run like an elementary school class by overly sensitive white knights, but that's beside the point.

I know you're a two-faced passive aggressive fuck boy, but please keep my name out your mouth, on this league or any other.

On 2017-04-14 at 3:40 AM, gorlab said:

Where did I once claim "VHL is the best hockey sim league" in this thread or any other? It's far superior to the SHL on the undeniable fact that it isn't run like an elementary school class by overly sensitive white knights, but that's beside the point.

I know you're a two-faced passive aggressive fuck boy, but please keep my name out your mouth, on this league or any other.

I didn't say you did, it was a tl;dr. I know you're so egotistical everything has to be about you, but please get a clue.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-04-11 at 2:30 AM, Wasty said:

I don't understand your unnatural hate for the league man, I really fucking don't. If it wasn't for the rare occurrences your name pops up the league doesn't give a shit about you and I don't know why you still continue to give a shit about hating them. Get over it lol Enjoy the VHL (a league you once you talked shit on before too) and be happy with it. You think you're some legend over there but sorry man you're just another member that burned too many bridges there and that's okay. It's like a breakup, stop talking shit about an ex from a couple years ago lol we have all moved on. 

Gorlab is legend. Jalopski is GOAT. Jalopski is GOD. @gorlab

I luv u 2 wasty

3 hours ago, gorlab said:

Yeah, I take offence with the claim that I am not an SHL legend. There are redditors running around there that I've never even seen who know me.

You're a legend in Calgary. :( 

I mean, it's not like you weren't fucking huge for Calgary or Team Canada not that long ago. It's not like you didn't do a ton for the SHL in general.

Although, I'm speaking from a Calgary Dragons point of view, so it's probably very skewed.

• 1 year later...