SHL has a constitution and created their own government wtf is this

eaglesfan036

7 minutes ago, RomanesEuntDomus said:

Really? I thought there were quite a few members who are pretty active in both leagues, have they all left one f the two at this point?

I think we may still have some who do both, I haven't actually checked in a while. Until this thread about the SHL electing people to run it, which is something I think a lot of us here find to be absolutely a silly approach, not much SHL talk has been happening. TBF there has been a lot going on here especially lately, kind of been have a revitalizing run going on in the VHL of late. 

8 minutes ago, RomanesEuntDomus said:

Really? I thought there were quite a few members who are pretty active in both leagues, have they all left one f the two at this point?

There are but not sure if they are in the leadership role you are in.

SHL is a great place. If I never found them, I would have never joined GOMHL or VHL. Sadly, I find SHL is far more time consuming then the others so I'm hardly involved over there.  

On 4/2/2017 at 10:32 PM, Devise said:

I think we may still have some who do both, I haven't actually checked in a while. Until this thread about the SHL electing people to run it, which is something I think a lot of us here find to be absolutely a silly approach, not much SHL talk has been happening. TBF there has been a lot going on here especially lately, kind of been have a revitalizing run going on in the VHL of late

Image result for damien sandow you re welcome gif

2 minutes ago, gorlab said:

It isn't VHL vs SHL, it's me vs SHL...

... and SHL pussy. :cig:

I don't understand your unnatural hate for the league man, I really fucking don't. If it wasn't for the rare occurrences your name pops up the league doesn't give a shit about you and I don't know why you still continue to give a shit about hating them. Get over it lol Enjoy the VHL (a league you once you talked shit on before too) and be happy with it. You think you're some legend over there but sorry man you're just another member that burned too many bridges there and that's okay. It's like a breakup, stop talking shit about an ex from a couple years ago lol we have all moved on. 

Edited by Wasty

1 minute ago, Wasty said:

I don't understand your unnatural hate for the league man, I really fucking don't.

Uhh, you were there for the multiple times I was banned because their reddit SJW member base are crybaby faggots and the blatant disrespect I was shown, despite essentially keeping the league afloat from S15 to whenever they expanded? I don't ever forget when somebody crosses me to the degree that the idiots in charge of that place crossed me.

Please don't perpetuate the tired SHL rhetoric of "Oh he didn't really do anything and over-exaggerates his importance." or the pathetic "HE DELETED LEAGUE FILES" bullshit. SHL has been compromised by fucking losers, and I sincerely hope it dies the slow and painful death it deserves. There's a few good people still there, but look at how many long-time members that have gone inactive or just stopped caring over the last year. It isn't just me "spewing hate" for no reason. It needs to be destroyed. 

11 minutes ago, gorlab said:

Uhh, you were there for the multiple times I was banned because their reddit SJW member base are crybaby faggots and the blatant disrespect I was shown, despite essentially keeping the league afloat from S15 to whenever they expanded? I don't ever forget when somebody crosses me to the degree that the idiots in charge of that place crossed me.

Please don't perpetuate the tired SHL rhetoric of "Oh he didn't really do anything and over-exaggerates his importance." or the pathetic "HE DELETED LEAGUE FILES" bullshit. SHL has been compromised by fucking losers, and I sincerely hope it dies the slow and painful death it deserves. There's a few good people still there, but look at how many long-time members that have gone inactive or just stopped caring over the last year. It isn't just me "spewing hate" for no reason. It needs to be destroyed. 

Give respect to get it man. You were shown no respect when you started giving zero shit about the league. You need to seriously get over it because frankly nobody over there even cares. We've moved on and so should you. You didn't keep the league afloat and certainly weren't this white knight you seemed to have built yourself up to be. The people that are in charge now don't even have beef with you dude and you need to understand that, you just continue on with this "the SHL owes me something" bullshit but in fact no they don't. 

It doesnt need to be destroyed and only in your head does that idea ring true. Get over it man, I'm not here to start fights I'm just tired of your same old rhetoric that you seem to think you deserved to be treated with respect when you decided to shit all over the league. 

People have left and gone inactive because sometimes that's what happens in you move on to other things and real life shit takes over. They didn't leave because the SHL did something and you are truly the one of the few that still thinks that.

the league will continue to live on and that's great, you should just stop focusing on this vendetta you have against a league that frankly doesn't give a shit about you and your manifesto against it. There are PLENTY of people in the SHL that don't know who the fuck you are and that love the league and I'm sorry you're just being a sorry bitch if you want to ruin that for people that don't deserve it. 

Youre great here so do that. Get over the SHL cause frankly you think it's SHL vs you but truly the SHL has moved on and we have a great league with great members as does the VHL so really it's You vs nobody, so move on man really. 

I'd be truly pissed as fuck if you "destroyed" the SHL for me cause your panties are still twisted over bullshit that happened over almost a year ago. 

Edited by Wasty

I'm not going to "get over it". If SHL is "over it", good for them. I know for a fact the league is in decline, and it will continue to decline as long as it continues to be a carebear SJW shit hole. If you like the SHL, fair enough! More power to you. You're entitled to enjoy whatever you want to enjoy, just like I'm entitled to my opinion, and the right to share that opinion in communities I am a part of. 

It's "FUCK SHL" for the rest of my days. That's what happens when you permaban a member. I don't want to make peace with the SHL, I don't want to come back to the SHL, I want to see the SHL sink into obscurity, so I can look down at it and laugh. If nobody on the SHL cares, or knows who I am, why does it matter if I disparage them? It's my right to do so, just like it was apparently the right for a handful of crybaby retards on SHL to have me banned because they didn't like my attitude. I'm not going to forgive and forget, like I said before, when you cross me, it's fuck you for life.

and to think that SHL SJW's think that I"m the one who's in the wrong over this.

"Oh yeah, we permabanned him from a league/community that he put countless hours into. Why doesn't he just get over it and not hold a grudge against us! It's so obviously his fault that he's banned! It's not the pussy-soft snowflakes who couldn't read something on the internet without crying and whining about how those words are ruining their experience. It's HIS fault for not being a friendly guy those handful of times over 3 years!"

There are plenty of members on SHL who do remember me, who KNOW I was unjustly banned, and who think I'm a good guy. That's FACTS.

3 hours ago, Jericho said:

We can all agree that the constitution thing is whack though right?

#SHLLobbyists 

I mean yes. I won't blanket agree with Gorlab since I wasn't privy to what happened. However a sim league isn't so important it needs constitution's, lobbyist, and elections. I mean cool that some people found liberal politics for the first time but it's still just a sim league at the end of the day lol.

This "constitution" talk talk is quite exaggerated imho, the SHL has a normal rulebook just like the VHL with the only difference being that people can vote on Head Office members. And either way, the gorlab ban happened quite some time BEFORE we instituted the voting-system so those two issues aren't really connected.

10 minutes ago, RomanesEuntDomus said:

This "constitution" talk talk is quite exaggerated imho, the SHL has a normal rulebook just like the VHL with the only difference being that people can vote on Head Office members. And either way, the gorlab ban happened quite some time BEFORE we instituted the voting-system so those two issues aren't really connected.

I don't believe anyone said they were connected. Gorlab is having a flame war in here with people from the SHL and some of us posted a few comments regarding your "rules". Calling them a constitution is silly in our opinion. As is having head office voting. Obviously it's a different strokes situation that is why we are here, and those that enjoy that are there. But with the exception of Gorlab this has been a civil conversation. And Gorlab has clearly stated he has his issues with the SHL. 

All I can speak to is what I've heard and seen. From my perspective I don't even know if we've perma banned a member here. Not once. Meg maybe? But even I think that was temporary. I'm not arguing whether Gorlab deserved it or not, only that Gorlab is hardly the only member I've heard "cause issues" with the SHL. That doesn't speak to how it is now, I have zero knowledge of that. But looking from the outside I've heard about way more actual members needing to be banned drama coming from the SHL than I have ever heard from here. 

Sometimes stability in leadership and league operations means the league gets to keep an identity. I'm not saying we are perfect, but I'll just say that is a big reason why I think Lobbyists and trying to define rules as a "constitution" and electing people that could make serious league changes is not only short sighted, but silly. That stuff "barely" works in the real world, where you actually need it in some cases.