Podarok and McChunky retire

FacePuncher

im barely mentally stable enough to wake up in the morning, obviously im not stable enough to handle this site, especially now that i have no support system left for me. On top of that, yesterday I sat at a computer for an hour and a half, plenty of time to do something meaningful on the VHL, but i never had the desire to, which shows i dont really care at this point. Ive obviously lost all skills as a VHLM GM since prospects wont even message me back, ever since I went inactive the first time I havent had anything I've wanted to do that really makes me want to log in, and VHFL has become dull already. So i wash my hands of this site. If anyone needs access to the VHFL account or master sheet just send me an email i suppose and i will get it taken care of

Echoing others sentiments here. I really hope you reconsider this honestly your a great member here. Obviously mental health and yourself comes first though, and I wish you all the best in taking care of that sir. 

@The Bread Man if you need to reach me I will send you my email address after writing this. I am willing to help you find a balance (with or without the VHL). I still talk to many former VHL members who have had hard times as well. I've gone through some shit that I'm not proud of either and some things beyond my control. Ive worked with youth groups regarding mental health, prevention and the causes of depression. I'm not sure if all that applies to you at this very second but I never like to see someone else struggling like you seem to have painted. I will send you my details and I hope you reach out and shoot me an email. May you find some peace in your hardships.

That's unfortunate for the VHL, as you are a very quality member. Life comes first though, and I know that everyone here understands that.

I don't think the prospects not answering your messages is your fault though. It seems a lot of prospects lately have been hard to retain.