Reddit Recruitment Day 3 (Upvote/Comment for 2 TPE!)

DollarAndADream

Everyone, I just put up an ad up on Reddit over in /r/FantasyHockey, as I got permission for there. If you upvote and comment in it, you will be award 2 Uncapped TPE!

@Higgins@evrydayimbyfuglien@ADwyer87@eaglesfan036@flyersfan1493@der meister@.sniffuM@Kendrick@Dangles13@boom@JardyB10@Phil@701@Beketov@jack@boubabi@stevo@Mr. Power@jRuutu@Victor@Molholt@atw2592@Christmas@CowboyinAmerica@hedgehog337

@Banackock@Scooter@Pablo@Higgins@Will@Devise@jRuutu@Ahma@Streetlite@gorlab@Salt@BobertZ@R1c3Muncher@HFD@RomanesEuntDomus@Paramorise@iRockstar@Pandar@Daniel@Green@Jericho@sterling I don't know who else I might have missed. Copied the tags from the last one, then went through some pages of the site.

Go here!!

14 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Everyone, I just put up an ad up on Reddit over in /r/FantasyHockey, as I got permission for there. If you upvote and comment in it, you will be award 2 Uncapped TPE!

@Higgins@evrydayimbyfuglien@ADwyer87@eaglesfan036@flyersfan1493@der meister@.sniffuM@Kendrick@Dangles13@boom@JardyB10@Phil@701@Beketov@jack@boubabi@stevo@Mr. Power@jRuutu@Victor@Molholt@atw2592@Christmas@CowboyinAmerica@hedgehog337

@Banackock@Scooter@Pablo@Higgins@Will@Devise@jRuutu@Ahma@Streetlite@gorlab@Salt@BobertZ@R1c3Muncher@HFD@RomanesEuntDomus@Paramorise@iRockstar@Pandar@Daniel@Green@Jericho@sterling I don't know who else I might have missed. Copied the tags from the last one, then went through some pages of the site.

Go here!!

YOU MISSED ME MOTHER FUCKER

10 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

It's gone

7 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

It's not an upvote arrow, it's a weird, red, subtle stack of books looking thing.

Does that subreddit have its own theme? Maybe that's why. I use Reddit Enhancement Suite so mine still has orange arrows.

3 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Screw it, I am claiming TPE for at least commenting and shit. I think I upvoted it.

I'm not really in "charge" of the TPE distribution, but I'd be fine with that. Your effort is there, and it's only 2 TPE. :lol: