Claimed:King & Mulligan S01E09 "Will you..."

BluObieZ

Image result for police standoff

EXT-STREET-DAY

Mulligan is sitting in the driver seat of King’s pickup as he talks with Ciroc.

Mulligan @TheLastOlympian07

Look I have to go, he wants me to go get specific… uh food

Ciroc @Phil

Why the fuck are you speaking like that?

Mulligan

Like what? I speak like this all the time

Ciroc

So you always say uh before you say the answer? I say bullshit! You are covering for that man

Mulligan points at himself with a very bad surprised look on his face

Mulligan

Me cover? Covering for him? Never cover, covering is too much covering

As he says this his right eye begins to twitch nervously

Ciroc

Oh yeah? Then why are you

Ciroc pokes Mulligans twitching eyebrow

Ciroc

Twitching like a crack addict?

Mulligan

Because you are an intense dude, I need to go now so I can get this very specific order back to food… I mean King

Ciroc

There is something going on here and I will find out what it is

Mulligan

Food

Mulligan turns on the truck and drives away as Ciroc stares him down. Circo now grabs his cellphone and calls Mayor Toast

Ciroc

Something’s up, I’ll find out what but the games a foot

INT-FONG’S PARENTS HOUSE-DAY

Image result for Asian house

King is sitting on the couch while he pointing the gun at the old man Fong and Old Lady Fong. Their hands are up as King calls someone with his other hand.

King

He’s on his way. Get it ready, I need it now. This all ends now

King scratches an itch under his chin with the gun as he looks around the room and hangs up the phone

King

Have another TV?

Old Man Fong

Up yo ass!

King stands up and puts the gun right against the head of old man Fong

King

That wasn’t so nice now was it? I want TV and I want it now

Old Man Fong

You dumb! You kill TV

King

I said

King cocks the gun

King

Another TV you dumb old man. Must be the early onset of Alzheimer’s

EXT-STREETS-DAY

Mulligan speeds up to a coin laundry and gets out of the truck. He rushes into the laundry

INT-LAUNDRY-DAY

Image result for coin laundry

Mulligan rushes up his girlfriend Emily and gives he a bear hug

Mulligan

Baby…

Emily

What’s going on?

She breaks free from the hug and turns around to look at him

Mulligan

I’m sure you heard about what King is doing…

Emily interrupts him

Emily

No… I haven’t. What is it now?

Mulligan

Its best you don’t know. But since I have not seen you in a bit because of work and I don’t know how this day will go down I have to do something

Emily looks at Mulligan oddly

Emily

What are you talking about?

Mulligan drops down to one knee

Mulligan

Having hot sauce poured into my eyes today made me realize and see what I want and need in my life. I need a woman who will love me and wait for me at home to wash that extremely hot… hot sauce out of my eyes with water

Emily laughs a bit

Emily

Water would make it worse… wait! Why did you have hot sauce poured on your eyes?

Mulligan

It’s a long story. Too long to tell you now. If I don’t get back in…

Mulligan looks at his watch

Mulligan

In twenty two minutes King will know I stopped elsewhere. Don’t ask me how but he will. Look Emily hot sauce aside and getting my man berries stomped on it made me realize what I have at home. What I want and need. I need a girl that will make sure my man berries are still in operational order after a rough day like today. You are that girl.

Emily

So I am only good for sex?

Mulligan

NO! You can just grab em and make sure they are fine. Emily you are the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with. Which on days like today it seems like it won’t be much longer. But that is beside the point.

Emily

Is it? Because if you die soon then you are only marrying me to leave me a widow.

Mulligan

No! I am asking you because I love you. Sure I barely see you, but I want you to be the woman I see on an odd occasion when coming home and you are leaving or the other way around. I want you to bare my little Mulligans.

Emily laughs

Emily

If you still can

Mulligan

Yeah… fucking King! I love the guy. He means good but sometimes he gets into shitty situations like holding up a old Asian couple and shooting their TV. I mean it’s a shitty situation.

Emily

Yes!

Mulligan

Yeah see you agree it’s a shitty deal for me

Emily

No silly, I say yes to marry you. Now go help that idiot out of whatever hot sauce, ball stomping, TV shooting, Asian hold up situation he has gotten himself into this time.

Mulligan turns around to leave but Emily spins him around and kisses him

Emily

Come home to me tonight Mulligan. I will make sure those Mulliberries work good. No dying on me.

Mulligan

Tell that to King, it’s his shitty idea

EXT-STREETS-DAY

Ciroc pats Dom @Green on the head then shoves him towards the house

Ciroc

You’re up fucker. Don’t die too quick

Dom

Or at all?

Ciroc

Up to you if you are weak you will die pretty quick

Dom swallows hard as he takes a deep breath and walks towards the house

INT-FONG’S PARENT HOUSE-DAY

King is now watching the news about what is going on at the house

NEWS

Image result for news reporter

News Reporter Trisha Nocamora

All we know right now is that a Detective King is in the house with the two suspects. But the person in charge here has told me that King is the suspect. If you remember last year there was a rash of incidents with this detective King that cost the city millions of dollars. But he is being hailed as the cities best. He may have odd ways of doing things but he gets the job done. We do not what is going on in the house and who is holding who hostage but we can tell you that the Fong family not in the house will be watching this closely and hoping that their family members walk away from this. Back to you George!

INT-FONG’S PARENT HOUSE-DAY

King sits there as he mutes the news. Next thing he knows he hears the doorbell. Which startles him.

King

Who the fuck rings a doorbell during a hostage situation?

INT-FONG’S PLACE-DAY

Image result for asian restaurant

Fong is watching the news in the backroom of his asianic quisine. He slams his hand down on the table then looks at the very Asian looking people in the room

Fong @tfong

He a dead man! We are going in there and we are going to kill this man

Asian dude

How? The police are there

Fong

That’s my parents’ house. We take old noodle smuggling tunnel I use when I was little Asian kid

Asian dude

Bring guns?

Fong

No! We Asian we bring kung-fu and karate. Police must not know we are there.

EXT-STREETS-DAY

Mulligan speeds up to the police precinct and gets out of the truck. He cautiously looks around. The place seems to have a limited amount of Police. They are most likely at the scene. As he walks towards the building he looks into the building hoping someone is not there

INT-FONG’S PARENTS HOUSE-DAY

King opens the door to see that it’s Dom. He right away puts a gun to DOM’s head

King

What in the holy fuck are you doing here?

Dom

Uh…

King pulls Dom into the house and slams the door shut then shoving Dom to his knees and shoving the gun into Dom’s mouth

King

You sir are the last person I expect to see here. Tell me why I shouldn’t end your shitty life?

King is distracted by an alarm on his phone, anger grows on his face hearing the alarm

King

Fucking Mulligan!

INT-POLICE PRECINCT-DAY

Mulligan is franticly looking through files on Kings Desk looking for something when his phone rings. Mulligan answers

Mulligan

King, I am still looking for it

King

What did you stop to talk to that cunt of yours? What part VERY IMPORTANT MISSION DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

Mulligan

What? I did… How did you know…

King

It’s my car, it’s called a locator. You dumb shit. You fuckhead have fucked everything up. After this day is over I swear I will deeply think about who is my partner. Maybe I need one that will not stop anywhere when I say DO NOT STOP FOR ANYTHING, NOT EVEN A OLD LADY CROSSINGTHE FUCKING STREET!

EXT-STREETS-DAY

Fong and his Asian crew are driving as fast as they can in shitty modded import cars. The episode ends as we see on Fong’s GPS that he is twenty minutes away.

• 2 weeks later...