Claimed:Federov Talks Draft

Banackock

While the draft is a long thought away for any player currently entering the S54 VHL Entry draft, we can almost guarantee that very thought still crosses their mind often throughout the season. Whether it be when they're going to go or where, a lot of pressure pulls down on these players to perform and show that they are able to compete at a higher level than that of the VHLM talent. We know, as do scouts and VHL organizations, that their current talent levels are nowhere near high end talent of the VHL, but they need to show a high end potential value if they wish to go in the higher picks. This demands a lot of work and training which remains at a higher consistency level throughout their junior career to make the initial big splash into the big leagues. For Aleksei Federov, this task is no different and is something that young player is looking to prove. 

"The thought has crossed my mind from time to time and I've been doing my best to remain one of the top dmen in the draft. Currently I believe, based off one scouting report, I'm the 3rd ranked defenseman for skill rating and that's something that makes me happy. I've been told, while I also do know, that my potential is higher than a lot of younger players and I truly push myself to become better at areas where I once didn't do successfully."

Federov hasn't given his favorites to where he's wanted to go and has remained fairly quiet when it comes to the upcoming draft. One thing he has released is when he thinks he's going to go and he may be biting off a little more than what people throughout the league are thinking.

"A majority of teams have a goalie and while there are other significant levels of talent throughout the draft, I'd say I'm a shoe-in for sure for top 3, but could possibly go in the top 2. Fook YU has proven to be stiff competition for the leader boards and may be #1 now, but I will be giving him a run for his money". 

As stated prior, Federov has not released any information on where he's wanting to go. However, with the help from a jack and coke, we got the young forward able to spill the beans on where he wants to go. While none of these are in specific order, these 3 teams are currently at the top of the young guys list.

T28YhwD.png

HELSINKI TITANS

The Titans have always appealed to me and if I get even one season to play with Black Velvet @Higgins, that would be really fun. Not sure when the guy is retiring, but I'd enjoy my time either way. The team is up and coming and they're really making the EU seem fun to play in which is always great. I feel as though I could bring in the potential of being a #1 defenseman there and could hold down the fort for quite sometime.  Solas is a guy I'd like to share an LR with and wouldn't mind hoping back in one with Evry and Boub.

HPp8LLs.png

STOCKHOLM VIKINGS

Similar to Helsinki, they're making EU GREAT AGAIN. Looks like a good team with some decent members and some good potential. Biggest reason though in my eyes is the GM, @Advantage. Wouldn't mind playing under him as I feel he's one hell of a GM, etc. Had one player play for STO before and while with other management, I liked STO. Could see myself staying around for a good portion of my career so as long as it's competitive. 

:que:

Quebec City Meute

Firstly, I dig @Frank and the fact that it's "Quebec". Wouldn't mind playing there and seeing what can be done, but the biggest reason I'd like to go and play here is to line up with Fabio Jokinen. @jRuutu made a sick player last tie and would like to be the best defensive duo in the league with the guy. Jokinen - Federov. Just sounds right, don't it? Would blow to go against SEA, but we'll see what times brings each ones way.

698 brutal words. Love Media Spots! 

FEDEROV +6