S53 Regular Season Index

Higgins

1 minute ago, Will said:

Let's give him the full story, you're salty as shit about being turned down for VHLM relocation and for our poor communication with you in regards to that. That part I am fine with. I'm fine with making an unpopular decision and I'm fine with the communication thing, because I know that it was a mistake and that I tried to be apologetic about it when I became aware of it. Your nonacceptance of that is your problem though and I'm not sure what exactly you expect to gain with the constant not-so-subtle shots at Higgins and myself that have been going on for weeks now. 

I don't particularly care about the jabs either but to see you here in the VHLM index as a senior member of the league and a member of the BOG making baseless claims about the integrity of the minor league just because your angry...give me a break man. Grow up. 

"baseless claims about the integrity". I mean technically all I did was point out a player shouldn't be on Ottawa because he had been called up. The rest that followed isn't really on me at all.

Am I salty? Yeah because its obvious you guys have something else in mind for the VHLM which has lacked a bit of flavour it in for quite sometime. I was wanting to add a bit of fun and excitement to an area that is dry, but because you think a logo is a google image (which it isn't) you rejected it. Also to even give thought to another VHLM GM wanting to switch his team was a bit insulting. Not to mention he got a response right away. I get you guys can be busy but to not respond 2 weeks is rather pathetic. I should also state that yes i am a senior member and the BOG is in my title, but so is Higgins and his constant step around of things is really damn shady as well.

3 minutes ago, Scooter said:

I don't follow anyone, I click activity at the top of the site and read. But unless an admin of this site got caught cheating in the past I don't need to know the story. You are whining because our team is better and accusing the members on it of cheating basically.

Actually thats not at all what I am saying haha. You obviously didn't care to read. I just pointed out a player shouldn't be on your roster (which I am correct). Not saying this was a shady tactic at all, just an oversight on roster pages at the beginning of the season. But hey you can read it the way you want.

59 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Actually thats not at all what I am saying haha. You obviously didn't care to read. I just pointed out a player shouldn't be on your roster (which I am correct). Not saying this was a shady tactic at all, just an oversight on roster pages at the beginning of the season. But hey you can read it the way you want.

"they'll do something shady to win regardless." There isn't two ways to interpret that. You are saying the members of Ottawa will cheat to win. I think you need to read what you wrote, not me.

1 hour ago, Scooter said:

"they'll do something shady to win regardless." There isn't two ways to interpret that. You are saying the members of Ottawa will cheat to win. I think you need to read what you wrote, not me.

That my friend was a half-hearted joke. Once again follow me around the way you want, but without being here you know nothing.

Edited by Kendrick

13 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

That my friend was a half-hearted joke. Once again follow me around the way you want, but without being here you know nothing.

Yeah It didn't come off as a joke. Your comments do come off more like a 10 year old who isn't getting his way. "You are following me" lol, you will need to keep trying if you want to get under my skin. It seems as though a lot of people here are following you, boy are you ever popular. Is it true that you made a fake facebook with fake pictures of a fake life to impress members of this site? Or is someone fucking with me? Please tell me someone is fucking with me.

Just now, Scooter said:

Yeah It didn't come off as a joke. Your comments do come off more like a 10 year old who isn't getting his way. "You are following me" lol, you will need to keep trying if you want to get under my skin. It seems as though a lot of people here are following you, boy are you ever popular. Is it true that you made a fake facebook with fake pictures of a fake life to impress members of this site? Or is someone fucking with me? Please tell me someone is fucking with me.

Not trying to get under your skin at all. But you say I whine and I think you mind business that isn't your own. Are you attempting to get personal now though? Because as a "new" member I don't see how that is advantageous in any regard for you. Someone is fucking with you as well, as they have told you what they were told by members of the SHL. I'm glad though that you called me a 10 year old and then chose to listen to things you hear from the grapevine. Sort of the pot calling the kettle black.

7 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Not trying to get under your skin at all. But you say I whine and I think you mind business that isn't your own. Are you attempting to get personal now though? Because as a "new" member I don't see how that is advantageous in any regard for you. Someone is fucking with you as well, as they have told you what they were told by members of the SHL. I'm glad though that you called me a 10 year old and then chose to listen to things you hear from the grapevine. Sort of the pot calling the kettle black.

I don't think asking you if something was true is the pot calling the kettle black. Also, just so you're aware, I find this very entertaining for some weird reason.