S53 New York Americans Captains

Devise

After enjoying a very successful Season 52 I'd like to welcome back for the third straight season, the New York Americans leadership group.

:nya: Captain - Bobby "The Cleaner" Digital :nya: @gorlab

7a8660d227b1c6be30001e7743de079fa94e420a

KennyOmega.jpg

As the lone star defender on a roster filled with forwards Digital has reportedly been unaffected by his teams situation. Whether the C on his chest stands for Captain or Cleaner, the defender put up a near playoff MVP type performance to lead his Americans to a Championship last season, and he looks to do the exact same in Season 52. When asked for comment on the season, Digital stated  "A new legend has begun, the legend of The Cleaner!

:nya: Assistant Captain - Diana Maxwell :nya: @Streetlite

tumblr_mt6xghHUgH1sx6vnuo1_500.gif

4043-bk-250x250.jpg

After a couple of struggling seasons, Maxwell broke out for the Americans in 52 in both the regular season and the playoffs. Only now entering the prime of her career, Diana figures to remain a compliment piece on an Americans top line that should strike fear into all of the VHL. When asked about the win in Season 52 and what the teams chances are in Season 53 Maxwell gave an odd answer...."I'm like the glue that holds the chaos sandwich of our locker room together." 

:nya: Assistant Captain - Essian Ravenwing :nya: @der meister

NkvnVq2.gif

41WBu0czv6L.jpg

Similar to fellow Assistant Captain Diana Maxwell, Ravenwing experienced a break out season in 52 and would like to continue that forward momentum. Ravenwing, who many on the team simply call "The Author" is a successful book writer on the side. He is also widely considered to be the wisest and most logical person on the team. When asked about the events of Season 52, Ravenwing stated "We won, and we looked good. But where the hell was my Most Sportsmanlike award? I'm coming for you Lincoln!" #RavenwingTheSportsmanS53

The Americans have also reportedly left the letters AC (Actual Captian, Asshole Champion, Annihilate Cocaine) or CA (Cocaine Assassin, Cocaine Addict) on forward Sir William Convington III, but have neglected to offer a formal presentation as such. The players agent @BobertZ has instead opted to have his own "cocaine room" installed at the arena, where SWC3 can be found most of the time. 

In other team locker room news, @Pablo Tom Lincoln has signed up for cooking lessons and appears to be killing it. The self acclaimed "Sweet Dish Master" is now mastering those dishes in multiple ways, reports are his recent Beef Wellington was a big hit with the team. Meanwhile @STZ Unassisted has said that he found a renovated cubical, labeled with various championship belts, gold, and more MVP slogans than he could count. @Phil Phil Shankly is reportedly responsible, however nobody will challenge the locker rooms toughest SOB in fear of getting hit and/or shanked. As for M.T. Power, the team has reportedly practiced without him, opting instead to have no goalie in net. Coach Rauno Pajari has stated that he wants to prepare his team for how it's going to be like during the season, and that the M.T. net situation they face in practice is likely a replication of real game conditions. 

Edited by Mr. Power

The Cocaine Room or as it is actually named "Cocaine Royale" is becoming one of New Yorks finest and most sought after clubs. To be a member you have to be a VIP and approved by SWC3 in a "cocaine meeting" which is a meeting where you have to out snort SWC3. Membership costs 2.5mill every year. So far the club only has one member which is SWC3 because no one can out sort him. Many have tried and many have failed/ended up in hospital 

5 hours ago, Mr. Power said:

When asked about the events of Season 52, Ravenwing stated "We won, and we looked good. But where the hell was my Most Sportsmanlike award? I'm coming for you Lincoln!" #RavenwingTheSportsmanS53

Image result for 1 vote

Edited by der meister