VHLSC: S54 Rankings #1 - My Name Is

Kendrick

Rankings_Title.png

Screen_Shot_2017_01_30_at_1_49_57_PM.png

Hello everyone! Welcome back to the VHLSC Draft Rankings. Another year has passed and we saw the players go from prospects to draftees. We'd like to thank @boubabi for working with us and giving the Season 53 draftees some spotlight through there very won pre-draft website and analysis. This year has started off with a bang and many new faces have shown up to provide us with some added homework and some great spotlight adventures. Give a read through the rankings and read up on each positional breakdown chart. We want to welcome all the newcomers who may not be used to VHLSC or exactly it relates to. You are in for a wild and graphical ride through the analysis of the 54th Annual VHL Draft prospects!

image.png

image.png

image.png

@Rowe89 @Kendrick @DollarAndADream @Banackock @Foehammer @GoFlamesGo @Wilson @tfong @BobertZ @Cope @TheLastOlympian07 @Scooter @Seth @Corco @Jeffsan21 @thatdamnwalrus @Fire Hakstol @JPL @xDParK @eaglesfan036 

7 minutes ago, Scooter said:

Well I went in hoping to be a top 3 pick but it looks more like 5-8. I'll do my best though

honestly wouldnt count that out. first of all, that is some seriously awesome TPE growth right away. second, everyone above you but @tfong are second players, so overtaking them is more feasible than it may look

1 hour ago, The Bread Man said:

honestly wouldnt count that out. first of all, that is some seriously awesome TPE growth right away. second, everyone above you but @tfong are second players, so overtaking them is more feasible than it may look

Huh? Why is that more feasible?

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Huh? Why is that more feasible?

because if someone gets busy, the 2nd player is the first one to take a hit in production. If you have a terrible week and nothing goes right and you cant find the time or motivation to write two articles, Im assuming you're going to focus on Kohler before King.

Just now, The Bread Man said:

because if someone gets busy, the 2nd player is the first one to take a hit in production. If you have a terrible week and nothing goes right and you cant find the time or motivation to write two articles, Im assuming you're going to focus on Kohler before King.

Actually I'd say that might be fairly incorrect depending one what level the 1st player is at. Using myself as example, Kohler is at a stage he can sort of coast off TPE and King would get the bulk of the work TPE-wise. Not to mention having a fresh player is somewhat more satisfying than an old player who is built the way you want him.

3 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

Think he found some tpe on that old laptop he bought

Not hard to get there when you buy and use 2 doubles, 5 free points and get another 5 free from purchases, that's 34 right there. I just did what I was told to do.

10 hours ago, Seth said:

Damn, someone isn't too fond of our lord and savior. ):

YOU'RE DEAD LAST AND THAT'S WHERE YOU'LL STAY DAMMIT!

But if it makes you feel better it's sorted by TPE, then alphabetically arbitrarily positionally.