A Rare JardyB10 Fan 590

JardyB10

I don't remember the last time I did a Fan 590. It's definitely been a significant while though. When I had two players, I could generally reach the weekly 9 TPE cap by doing two podcasts for 6 points each, and then splitting my simming pay to fill them both out to 9. Oftentimes I won't do a PT in a week, and I'm becoming more and more okay with that I'm now realizing.

This week, however, I didn't do any simming. And considering I don't usually do administrative off-season things anymore, I don't claim simming pay. So I did a podcast today (CHECK IT OUT! OR DON'T, IT'S FINE!), and I claimed VHLM GM pay. So I'd still need 2 TPE to reach the weekly 9, but I can't do another podcast anymore, so I figured I'd do one of these. Which is cool, because I almost miss it in a way.

In other news, Motherfucker Sharpe is officially as good as the VHLM will allow him. Meaning the rest of the season I'll have to bank all my points, and when next season rolls around, I'll be unloading all of them into Checking and Fighting. Forever and ever. I may yet put 4 points into Passing to bring it to a nice round 80, but other than that, Calgary will have drafted a pretty awful player with their 1st round draft pick. All the same, I'm quite excited to be back with the Wranglers. They were my first ever team, and we had a lot of success, so I have a strong emotional attachment to them. This is the first time I've had a player in Calgary since Jardy Bunclewirth retired. Well, to get technical, since CAL G was in the VHLM. But still, we're talking around S24. More than half the league's lifetime has gone by since then. I think my new policy with my players will be this: I will never leave the Wranglers via free agency. If my player gets there, he/she will stay there until the GM gets sick of my shit. We're going to make Calgary great again.