Claimed:Relocation: Where to go?

BluObieZ

Image result for relocation

So… why in the holy hell does Bern really have a franchise? Please tell me whose bright idea was it to say oh Bern of all the places in Europe deserves a hockey franchise. Fine! I’ll give you that it’s the VHLM we are talking about here and the VHLM is well… the VHLM and no one really cares about it and that’s probably the answer right there. BUT! Seriously, why keep a team there? It’s not that great of a city. No one really cares about the team. No one really wants to play for them when they play in the VHLM. People rather play for Jardy in Ottawa because it seems like a party 24/7 and I mean who wouldn’t?

So I purpose a shift so to speak. A relocation of the shitty Bern franchise. So they can start anew. So they can press the “reset” button and start a new era of success and jackassery. Why Jackassery? Why use that non-word? Well because Robbie is known for being a gigantic asshole at times and he will bring a new swagger to this team. Yes at times it will go as him being an ass and him trying to do things his own way. He will go around offering contracts to players that he doesn’t even want just so other people cannot have them. Then those people will have to come ask him if he will trade those unwanted players to them for a pick profit or some shit.

Robbie wants to change everything, he wants people to view the team like a brand new team. A team with this cocky “we rule” “fuck you” attitude. One that thinks it’s the best even though some seasons it’s not. Robbie wants to battle Jardy and Ottawa season after season because he feels that while other teams will keep replacing GM’s he sees that Ottawa and the Bern franchise will have these to figure heads for a long time. Plus with Jardy and Robbie having the attitudes they have it will make for entertaining games.

But where does Robbie even want to move the team to? Well we already know one if not two locations. One is a no thinker. It’s Las Vegas.

Why Las Vegas? Well to put it simply why not Las Vegas. It’s the VHLM, a league that is desperate for a new look, a new feel. Las Vegas might be the only city big enough and crazy enough to contain the massive ego and asshole that Robbie is. The city is wild already and with the wild antics that I am sure Robbie has planned this might be a match made in heaven.

Next up is Sunnyvale Trailer Park. Obviously the trailer park does not have its own rink because the boy probably burnt it down but… the team will most likely play in a rink in nearby town of Truro or St. Johns. But will be named the Sunnyvale 420. Since Ricky sure does love weed. But it might actually take the name of the Sunnyvale Shithawks because of Jim Lahey.

Next on the likely list of cities is New York. This one is a no brainer because Robbie moved a shitty VHL team to New York that now has become the class of the league. Robbie loves New York not like Trump who some call the 11th hijacker since he destroyed the skyline. If the league does not allow Vegas or Sunnyvale this will for sure be the next city on Robbie’s mind.

No word on what the potential names would be for a Vegas or New York franchise but all I got to say is come on VHLM and BOG get on this and allow this man move Bern to a city that will love the team. Bern has to move and it has to move now. If you want the highest amount of entertainment possible from a Robbie GM then move the team.

24 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

I'm all for you relocating but if thats the case I got dibs on location first seeing as I pitched it 2 weeks prior to you becoming a GM.

Would make no sense for me to relocate and you pick the location. 

16 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

Would make no sense for me to relocate and you pick the location. 

Thats not what I meant. I applied to relocate a VHLM franchise well before you came along and if they let you change, I would assume they let me change the location and become gM of the other franchise.

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Thats not what I meant. I applied to relocate a VHLM franchise well before you came along and if they let you change, I would assume they let me change the location and become gM of the other franchise.

Well... then I think they should relocate both teams. I just want Bern moved.

Just now, BobertZ said:

Well... then I think they should relocate both teams. I just want Bern moved.

Yes, I am all for you doing so. In fact I was going to two weeks ago but was never responded to until recently. I don't think we'd have an issue anyways because the location I chose isn't one you listed.