Renders Gallery

boubabi

Should be uncapped imo. 

I'd be happy to do 4 a week for 2 uncapped tpe (2 being the max you can get)

Not everyone has PS though so it's not fair to keep rewarding guys 2 TPE uncapped every week if we aren't offering 2 TPE uncapped per week to do a writing task. I get it its a lot of work and can benefit the board, but when our cut gallery isn't renewed and never updated anyways, it's not like it's drawing people in.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but, having fresh cuts brings a certain "activity" to the site. You can see when I post some new render, usually, people or more willing to do sigs and stuff. But we already had an argument on this so. 4 renders a week for a little 2 tpe isn't really much since it's a lot of work.

And I could update the gallery if needed.

Not everyone has PS though so it's not fair to keep rewarding guys 2 TPE uncapped every week if we aren't offering 2 TPE uncapped per week to do a writing task. I get it its a lot of work and can benefit the board, but when our cut gallery isn't renewed and never updated anyways, it's not like it's drawing people in.

Meh I've seen a lot of recruiting tpe being handed out unnecessarily. At least the more cuts we have the more GFX artist we can attract to the site. Also the Gallery not being updated is the commishes fault could hire someone 1 tpe a week to update it. Sportzin gets a lot of traffic with their cut gallery js. 

16 fresh renders means 8 tpe which is the same thing of a 200 tpe recruits

which is not that much. While some people try to get new actives members, this is our way to keep our actual members active, isn't ?

Edited by boubabi

And cannot agree more, I learn about Sportzin just because of their Cut gallery.

Cuts are interesting for any GFX guy. Which as a lot in websites like thebreakaway or Hfboards

Edited by boubabi

Once again, never did I argue that cuts don't bring people here or that they are useless. I merely pointed out that since it isn't updated and not renewed, it's not doing much. Since you two are eager to say its the blue teams fault, have you bothered PM'ing them about it?

Don't even begin to compare this to recruitment because unless you go out and tell people about our cuts and our site,it's not really related to anything that we do recruitment wise. Exterior recruitment is not the same as making cuts for this site unless you go out and share that we have a cut gallery. You are right that it can attract people to the site, but simply making them without telling people doesn't do much to get them here. Also 2 TPE uncapped is nice and well deserved when they are done, I agree. However unless we start offering 2 TPE for little writing tasks here and there I don't see how this is an issue that its capped for now. Recruiting can be done by anyone, cuts can't unless you have PS to do so on.

not trying to be elitist here but anything GFX related shouldn't be compare to writing. In my opinion, and I it's only my perceptive, me doing 1 hour of GFX cannot be compare to 1 hour of writing since GFX takes another kind of ability which I learn by myself. That's why a "little writing task" is not comparable to cutting 4 renders since, for my personal point, cutting 4 renders could take like 3 hours +.

Lets alternate weeks on "authorize uncapped" like cut week or maybe mock draft week (or any other kind of complexe analysis (1000 words text +) and that would be fair in my opinion. And you cannot make 2 streak uncapped "PT" to prevent the TPE inflation

Edited by boubabi

not trying to be elitist here but anything GFX related shouldn't be compare to writing. In my opinion, and I it's only my perceptive, me doing 1 hour of GFX cannot be compare to 1 hour of writing since GFX takes another kind of ability which I learn by myself. That's why a "little writing task" is not comparable to cutting 4 renders since, for my personal point, cutting 4 renders could take like 3 hours +.

Lets alternate weeks on "authorize uncapped" like cut week or maybe mock draft week (or any other kind of complexe analysis (1000 words text +) and that would be fair in my opinion. And you cannot make 2 streak uncapped "PT" to prevent the TPE inflation

I honestly can't understand the second paragraph at all, no offence.

• 2 weeks later...