• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If thats the reason people are doing those, we shouldn't have a cut gallery. If our site gets known as a place with sick cuts we can attract tons of people. Its a recruiting tool in a way

Yea a recruiting tool thats gives me no reward is not so interesting

I give my time and my abilities to cuts some render in exchange of some TPE, and in return, you guys have a bigger cut gallery (who needs to be uptated btw). Plus I gave some HD stocks that you couldn't find anywhere else.

A winner/Winner system.

Give me the cut gallery control, and it will be awesome

Edited by boubabi

Well to be honest, uncapped TPE of that high volume is unfair to anyone who doesn't have programs who would want to do it. I'd think cuts could be done as a PT sure, but not always will uncapped TPE be given away. Considering the lack of VHLM Mag being completed in a timely factor, not sure if anyone owes anyone in this circumstance. Cuts should be worth TPE, I agree, but maybe as PT's and not uncapped TPE.

You get TPE, Cut Gallery gets Cuts and we build through recruitment. WIN/WIN/WIN scenario. 

for the time it takes me to cut quality renders, having that amount of TPE is not the best option.

And GIMP is a free software and it can cut renders as fast as photoshop.

for the time it takes me to cut quality renders, having that amount of TPE is not the best option.

And GIMP is a free software and it can cut renders as fast as photoshop.

Still should be a PT instead of uncapped.

Well uncapped isn't fair because TPE inflation is an issue already here and if guys are claiming 9 TPE capped + 7 uncapped each week forever, it really discourages others. Think about the other side too