S52 Brett Slobodzian Trophy Voting

Will

S52 Brett Slobodzian Trophy Voting  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

I had to go with Maximoff because I think the 69 goals is more outstanding. That's 12 more than Unassisted.

I think in regards to being an outstanding player, goal scoring is a big factor.

Haha sorry but thats not how it's done. It's who had the most outstanding collective season. Maximoff won the award for most goals already. I feel this people are voting him because the goals number and that in itself already has an award.

I didn't realize people wouldn't look at the total stats. @Will next time only post their goal totals.

13 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Haha sorry but thats not how it's done. It's who had the most outstanding collective season. Maximoff won the award for most goals already. I feel this people are voting him because the goals number and that in itself already has an award.

I didn't realize people wouldn't look at the total stats. @Will next time only post their goal totals.

I said big factor, not only factor. Calm yourself.

18 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

I said big factor, not only factor. Calm yourself.

What were the other factors?

Because as far as I can tell people have written off Unassisted just because he doesn't have the goal gap decreased. Do people realize there is an award for that already and it's called the Kevin Brooks trophy? For every goal Maximoff has over Unassisted, Unassisted has 20 hits to go against that. So essentially Anytime Maximoff went and scored 1 goal over 57 (that Unassisted has) Unassisted went and hit 20 people. I'd argue Maximoff scored a bunch but his entire body of work is not outstanding.

I dunno, no one's cracked the Top 25 for single season goals since S35. I think 69 is pretty outstanding (if he had one more that would tie S3 Scotty Campbell), so he gets my vote. I don't mean to be biased either, it's just an extraordinary total. Unassisted did have a very outstanding year as well though. I think Parechkin had a lot of similar years however, so in my mind, Maximoff stands out a bit more.

39 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

He's not exactly written off, he's leading the voting, haha.

No but in a sense they look at the goals and then vote, which isn't what this award is about.