VHLM GM

Smarch

2 minutes ago, Higgins said:

No it is not for Bratislava

This^^^ it's a feeler right now in case we need GMs.  Went through a cycle where quite a few stepped back or were talking about it so didn't wanna be left shorthanded 

3 minutes ago, Smarch said:

This^^^ it's a feeler right now in case we need GMs.  Went through a cycle where quite a few stepped back or were talking about it so didn't wanna be left shorthanded 

Nothing, I was just wondering, since I heard talk the VHLM was contracting. Makes sense too seeing as some teams have empty rosters.

• Smarch pinned this topic

Alright. looking to gauge interest if any to GM in the VHLM. Pay is 1 TPE a week and is a pretty easy job. Has boring cycles with the nature of competing in the VHLM, but you get paid regardless of if you win or not. 

Main priority of a VHLM GM is to promote activity, so please be geared towards that!

Thanks guys and gals!

1 hour ago, Smarch said:

Alright. looking to gauge interest if any to GM in the VHLM. Pay is 1 TPE a week and is a pretty easy job. Has boring cycles with the nature of competing in the VHLM, but you get paid regardless of if you win or not. 

Main priority of a VHLM GM is to promote activity, so please be geared towards that!

Thanks guys and gals!

If you need a spot filled I will take one, but please let other people who want the job get it first

20 hours ago, Smarch said:

Thanks guys and gals!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

is this your resignation?

:ph34r:

There will need to be a certain set of circumstances before I retire from it

4 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Like a championship finals appearance?

No like Abbott being traded to a team and me getting the GM position. Lol