S52 Off-Season Schedule

Will

I'm going to lose my D&D virginity in about an hour. There's a joke in that sentence somewhere. I don't know how long it'll take, but when I get back, if @Velevra has everyone updated in the sim, I'll start the VHL season as soon as I get back. If not, I may or may not do it myself and sim at like 2:00 AM or something terrible like that.

As for the VHLM, I don't know anything. Ask @Higgins, but hopefully he's in the same boat! And if Velevra only has time to do one sim update tonight, I'd prefer it be the VHLM one.

Thanks bye, I need to shower and shave my neck beard now.

3 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I'm going to lose my D&D virginity in about an hour. There's a joke in that sentence somewhere. I don't know how long it'll take, but when I get back, if @Velevra has everyone updated in the sim, I'll start the VHL season as soon as I get back. If not, I may or may not do it myself and sim at like 2:00 AM or something terrible like that.

As for the VHLM, I don't know anything. Ask @Higgins, but hopefully he's in the same boat! And if Velevra only has time to do one sim update tonight, I'd prefer it be the VHLM one.

Thanks bye, I need to shower and shave my neck beard now.

Check my status!

1 hour ago, gorlab said:

pls use my S53 VHL donation to pay velevra directly for his sim work

jardy gets nothing though 

It's okay, I looted 1 gold piece from a goblin our rogue murdered on a bridge.

4 minutes ago, gorlab said:

are you playing at mana bar @JardyB10

I did not actually know that place existed until just now! I understand why because of its location, but still, I should check it out some time! And no, we just played at buddy's house. I have a buddy who Skypes in so we probably couldn't play this campaign at a bar.

And not that you asked, but the game was more fun and straightforward than I thought it would be! I thought too that maybe my other two friends wouldn't have enjoyed it as much, but we all had a great time. We just love killing things. At one point we were questioning a hostage, and after we were done with him we decided to kill him. Our DM told us we wouldn't have to roll just to slit his throat or whatever, but our Skype friend (who's playing a barbarian) asked if he could rip off his head with his bare hands instead. The DM made him do a really tough strength check, and he rolled a 19. It was fucking hilarious.

• Will unpinned this topic