Axelberry curse may do in Bratislava

BluObieZ

Bratislava had a 3-0 lead going into game 4. They thought they had it all won with a bow ontop of it. They put in backup Vernon Von Axelberry thinking nothing could go wrong...

Well it went wrong the forwards couldn't score enough and Axelberry let in 1 goal too many. He played great but not great enough.

So right after the game he was informed that moon would go back in for game 5 to get the cup. Axelberry was insulted by the move. Since he was promised games 4 and 5 if he lost 4. The team went back on their word. So Axelberry decided to cheer for Yukon as one last "fuck you" to the team. 

They put in Moon for game 5 to win the cup and shut Axelberry up... At least that was the plan. The guy who was solid for the whole season... till then. With Axelberry sitting on the bench cheering for Yukon out loud telling the players Moons weaknesses. Yukon won game 5 by more then won. Moon had a worse outing then Axelberry the game before. But yet they declared Moon the starter for a must win game 6. Moon was so horrid that they pulled him after the damage was done. Bratislava lost 5-1 in a laugher of a game. Yet Moon is slated to start game 7 yet again. What will happen? Will Axelberry cheer for his own team or Yukon.  So far the only game he was wrong about was game 4. For Bratislava's sake we hope he cheers for them but we highly doubt that. Axelberry will announce who he is cheering for in game 7 before the game. If Bratislava loses game 7 it will rest on Moons shoulders not Axelberry's. Moon had 3 games to win it and didn't.  If Bratislava loses the so called cocaine curse will be born and will be over the tean till they win it again. Which won't be for a long time.

19 minutes ago, BMax said:

Yeah that's something to wish upon the team you are on. Who the fuck actually roots for their team to lose? I know you aren't the brightest crayon in the box, but I thought you had some common sense.

It's a free world with freedom of speech. I can cheer for whoever I want. Until that's taken away from me I will continue to be like that. Goodluck tomorrow fam ;) you'll need it.

Oh and p.s. calm down. Your making a fool of yourself. This is all fun and games. It's a sim league afterall. Me cheering for Yukon has no actual say who wins games