VHLM Finals GM 6: Bratislava vs. Yukon

Higgins

1 hour ago, BobertZ said:

Lol the joy this brings me is endless. Lol I'll be announcing who I am cheering for in game 7 tomorrow. So far when I was cheering for Bratislava we won and when I cheered for Yukon they won. #Stayton ed #lolmoon

Go Yukon.. :ph34r:

:P 

20 minutes ago, BMax said:

Oh and I have a better record in the playoffs than my back up dingleberry.

I played one game. You have more losses ;) can't say you have more cups cause we have none. If you win I win. If you lose I win because you mad bro you mad

4 hours ago, BMax said:

I'm sorry who are you? Also I agree with hedge. Something is fuckey around here.

You're taking this stuff a little too far man lol. Saying "who are you?" To a member of the blue team, VHL Simmer, Ottawa GM, has a current player who is about to win his second top goalie award, and has two hall of fame players.

12 hours ago, Streetlite said:

That you won the first three is the more messed up part.

Or me finally playing to the level I should have been all season long.

9 hours ago, The Bread Man said:

You're taking this stuff a little too far man lol. Saying "who are you?" To a member of the blue team, VHL Simmer, Ottawa GM, has a current player who is about to win his second top goalie award, and has two hall of fame players.

LMAO obviously I know who he is. Stop reading out of context. It was in reference to him not having a VHLM player that matters.

33 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

To be fair I was just making a thinly veiled reference to The Office, not trying to start shit. :P

tumblr_lh6v5fugaT1qc42hk.jpg

Not everyone watches or has watched that show.

4 minutes ago, BMax said:

LMAO obviously I know who he is. Stop reading out of context. It was in reference to him not having a VHLM player that matters.

I know that, just saying when you say that to guys like Jardy it kinda loses its effect. Better to stick to using that with skrubs like me