WTF

Victor

• Admin
On 1/16/2017 at 10:19 AM, Beketov said:

Massive disappointment for me. I felt like this was supposed to be my breakout season and then I played mediocre the last quarter of the season and completely let the team down in the playoffs when it mattered. I don't know why STHS loves Toast so much and hates me so much but that's life I guess.

Victory Cup was great and all but this was certainly not the way the playoffs were supposed to go.

Can't believe no one called @Beketov out for this. @Toast literally had to wait 25 seasons to win anything lol what is this.

• Commissioner
Just now, Victor said:

Can't believe no one called @Beketov out for this. @Toast literally had to wait 25 seasons to win anything lol what is this.

I meant why it loves him so much this season. To be fair, it was only a matter of time before it liked him.

1 hour ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

@sterling and @Phil would have had a cup this season in Riga but instead they all wanted to circle jerk in Toronto with @Victor i mean im sure they had fun no doubt but a cup is a cup

Phil did get a cup though. 

4 minutes ago, sterling said:

There's also no proof that his would have actually occurred.

you guys sign in riga, toronto sells off max molholt and pearchicken to riga and thats a recipe for the oldest and best team to win a cup. as phil jardy molholt gonna retire, me you DaaD are in our 2nd last year.