VHL Cup Finals, GM 2: Riga vs. New York

JardyB10

On 19-1-2017 at 8:23 AM, Victor said:

Had he of? Could of?!!!

I don't think such a short post has ever made me so angry and I've read all of Kessler's stuff.

People complained about his three paragraph posts being too long. It was basically asking for something like this to happen.

Back to three paragraphs please Ryan.

• Admin
9 hours ago, Green said:

People complained about his three paragraph posts being too long. It was basically asking for something like this to happen.

Back to three paragraphs please Ryan.

Its even worse when I see 'could of' in his long posts.

3 hours ago, Victor said:

Its even worse when I see 'could of' in his long posts.

I was on mobile. You do realise you guys are the crazy ones right? In a world where more and more talk via mobile grammar is far less important. All that matters is peoples ability to understand you. I'm not saying it still doesn't have its place. And honestly my grammar is fine if I sit down read what I'm typing and correct it. But again on mobile I'm far more likely to quickly go through and type as if I'm talking where grammar again is far less relevant. 

But I've always found being a grammar nazi to be the pettiest thing. There is this superiority to people who do it implying we all forget grade 3 English class. When the reality is most of us can sit down and do it but for general conversation it's rather useless. 

15 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

I was on mobile. You do realise you guys are the crazy ones right? In a world where more and more talk via mobile grammar is far less important. All that matters is peoples ability to understand you. I'm not saying it still doesn't have its place. And honestly my grammar is fine if I sit down read what I'm typing and correct it. But again on mobile I'm far more likely to quickly go through and type as if I'm talking where grammar again is far less relevant. 

But I've always found being a grammar nazi to be the pettiest thing. There is this superiority to people who do it implying we all forget grade 3 English class. When the reality is most of us can sit down and do it but for general conversation it's rather useless. 

You're missing an apostrophe.

:P

3 hours ago, Mr. Power said:

Sit down, Devise, you're a piece of shit!

• Admin
12 hours ago, Mr. Power said:

I lose interest in an argument where the person doesn't even bother reading what they wrote. If they haven't, why should I?