Paperwork Handed In

Kendrick

I have handed in paperwork to hopefully land a VHLM GM job for the next season coming up. Not your usually request but it was a request I felt would benefit this league and help restore maybe a bit of excitement to a league marred by horrible team locations and literally no relevance to our hockey community. The biggest thing I have an issue with in the VHLM is that many of the cities look like they have a team just solely to be different from other sim leagues or pro league sin real life. Yukon for example sounds like a cool place but logistically its kind of a strange location. The fact between the VHL and VHLM we have 4 teams in Quebec and Ontario is a bit bland in my opinion. Also, Bern? Wtf. Bratislava? Sure okay we figured a team in a country we weren't in is going to spark some excitement. I think the VHLM is a great league for trial and error and realistically can be much like the AHL and ECHL where some franchises only really stay 3-4 years and then once the lease is up, they pack their bags and head elsewhere. Yeah it doesn't build a tradition in the city, but the VHLM is about development and giving these youngsters a chance at writing about a new city isn't a bad thing. I me for me when I'm in the VHLM with a new player I find it boring because the teams rarely change and so it's just a stop gap. Not a rant but just an observation, hopefully the VHLM Commissioners see my request and at least give it some thought. If not, I am more than happy not gM'ing and just watching the prospects grow.

*For King