Claimed:Dutchy

BluObieZ

On 1/15/2017 at 7:39 PM, BobertZ said:

Dutchy_sig.jpg

Eh, didn't want to do a 2nd MS so I made this... not like my SWC3 sigs but hey... it's a sig 

(Do we have a Matt Duchene in VHL?)

There's a lot you could do to tighten this up. The lighting effects are way too strong, you could try to change the layer blend mode or opacity to help with that. The render could use some TLC and lighting work. The text is corner locked, which is generally not a great plan, and is pretty simplistic on the whole. 

Theres a really fabulous tutorial on sig making, from Jack, in the resource section. I'd highly recommend it to anyone who wants to improve their sig making!

1 hour ago, Pandar said:

(Do we have a Matt Duchene in VHL?)

There's a lot you could do to tighten this up. The lighting effects are way too strong, you could try to change the layer blend mode or opacity to help with that. The render could use some TLC and lighting work. The text is corner locked, which is generally not a great plan, and is pretty simplistic on the whole. 

Theres a really fabulous tutorial on sig making, from Jack, in the resource section. I'd highly recommend it to anyone who wants to improve their sig making!

If I gave a rats ass I would have done a better job lol