S53 VHL Draft Lottery

Will

• Senior Admin

The S53 VHL Draft Lottery will be held... tomorrow, Sunday, around 7:30 EST or so. With the VHLM's reduction to 7 teams and one conference there is no longer a need for a lottery for them as only one team misses the playoffs. So Brampton gets first overall. Congratulations for sucking, I guess @Smarch?

Stay tuned to find out which of Helsinki, Stockholm, Quebec, and Toronto will get 1st overall John Locke.

S53 VHL Draft Lottery

VHL DRAFT ORDER

1st: Quebec City Meute :que:

2nd: Helsinki Titans :hel:

3rd: Stockholm Vikings :sto:

4th: Toronto Legion :tor:

VHLM DRAFT ORDER

1st: Brampton Blades :brm:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

9.1 – Draft Lottery Rules
The first four picks of the first round of the VHL Entry Draft work on a lottery structure. Each of the four teams that miss the playoffs in the VHL have a 25% chance to draft first overall.
The maximum spots a team can move down is 1 spot. If the result of the lottery still allows teams to move down a maximum of one spot, there will be a second lottery for 2nd and/or 3rd overall. Effectively:
If fourth last (7th) place gets first pick, then 1-2-3 only bump down one spot.
If third last (8th) place gets first pick, then 1-2 bump down one spot.
If second last (9th) place gets first pick, then 1 bumps down and there's a lottery between 3-4.
If last (10th) place gets first pick, then there's a lottery between 2-3-4. If second place gets that pick, then there's a lottery between 3-4.

4 minutes ago, BMax said:

You just impeach me. It's not that hard of a job to do really.

If you want to give it up, I'm more than willing to give it a shot. But I don't really want to take it from someone who wants the job or is in a job that isn't looking to get out