NA Quarter-Finals, GM 7: Calgary vs New York

Will

36 minutes ago, Smarch said:

Well that was 1000 TPE well used 

Good series New York, best of luck against Seattle. 

At least you still have the best defenseman of all time to help you dry your eyes.

Though still - it's a shame to see such a talented goalie effectively slipped through the cracks.

He'll always be Winstein to me.. or Max Weinstein. Or Ariel the hot disney mermaid. Or all of that.. 

Yeah I gotta say I feel bad for @Smarch the boys in my LR can even confirm I was saying it in there. It always sucks to see a member and player who worked so hard and earned so much simply struggle because of the up and down nature of how teams are hot/not hot and how STHS is working. Especially as goalie. Look at Wingate even, you never know how your career is going to turn out, TPE be damned in today's league. That said @Phil did remind me it's kind of karma considering you weren't trying and built the best D of all time in Low, and now you did try and built a above average at best goalie. :P 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

Yeah I gotta say I feel bad for @Smarch the boys in my LR can even confirm I was saying it in there. It always sucks to see a member and player who worked so hard and earned so much simply struggle because of the up and down nature of how teams are hot/not hot and how STHS is working. Especially as goalie. Look at Wingate even, you never know how your career is going to turn out, TPE be damned in today's league. That said @Phil did remind me it's kind of karma considering you weren't trying and built the best D of all time in Low, and now you did try and built a above average at best goalie. :P 

If you consider 1100 tpe for Low not trying then yes I agree 

Congrats New York!  You guys have a great team and I'm rooting for you to win it all.

Was hoping I could win a cup in Calgary, but I guess it's not to be this time around.  I'm glad we at least took another shot at it after last season.