Federov Finishes Strong

Banackock

Aleksei Federov initially struggled when he first entered the Victory Hockey Leagues minor league, however, in the later half of his portion of season he really turned on the jets. With 2 goals, 13 assists for 15 points in 27 games played, he states he's satisfied with his offensive performance. Along with those stats, he had 43 hits and 19 shots blocked. While this was no the kind of defensive performance he had hopped for in terms of stats, he was a +8 which shows he was doing a pretty good job out there. Now with playoffs about to start, he looks to continue his progress.

Playoffs are just around the corner and I can say that I am pretty excited for them. It's my first ever short at a true championship and I will do whatever I can to bring it home. While I am focused on this season, I'm also largely focusing on next season as that's when it really counts for my career. I want to be be big and play big and hopefully go in the top 5. I want to train now so that when the time comes, I'm ready!

4 federov btw

Edited by Banackock