Federov Adapting to VHLM

Banackock

Through his 21 games in a Bratislava Watchmen's jersey, things are slightly disappointing thus far for the Russian young defender. With only 7 points in 21 games played, 30 hits and 14 shots blocked, it's easy to say that his performance thus far has been below average and certainly not what we expected when news fell that he was making his way over to the Victory Hockey League community. However, a break is needed as he had come over from Russia and is still adapting to the playing style here, all while developing and toning his skills.

With 7 points in 21 games, I am okay with that with all things considered. I'm here to stop the puck from going in our end or net and my +4 is showing that a little I guess. Points aren't huge for me right now but it's something I want to work on. I want to be a strong two way dman. As for my defensive stats, they're lacking for sure and something I wanna top up prior to the season ending. Fingers crossed and I will give it all I got"

Aleksei Federov 1 tpe

8 hours ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

"young, Russian defender." Anything else sounds strange when read.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/09/no_author/unspoken-iron-rule-adjective-order/

In this case it does aound kind of weird, but I actually disagree with the article. As a general rule, it's probably true, but as English is somewhat special in its ability to have 3, 5, or possibly even limitless adjectives before a noun, once you really start stacking them, you could probably deviate from that order without people thinking you were a maniac. Well, except for the fact that you'd just used 8 adjectives for one noun :lol: 

I mean, almost all languages are fraught with these kinds of things. Language develops organically, and it's only when trying to teach a non-native speaker of the language what the "rules" are, that we truly uncover rules that specific.